Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Konviik's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I'm a very devoted gamer. I play most of the day. I'm 18 years old, recently graduated high school, and I enjoy great friendly communities with the same interests. I recently have been very consumed in WoW Lore, so I think roleplaying will be a great experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from North America. Currently residing in Florida, US. English is my primary language, though I can speak some Spanish :)

[b]How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started playing Warcraft on a private server about 2 years ago. Have been server hopping ever since trying to find the best one!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Literally I searched WoW roleplaying private server in google, and this site popped right up!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Actually this is my first time trying roleplay, so I'm very excited to get started and learn by doing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the anger and honor of the Orc race. Their history has made them a very interesting being. My favorite class has really been paladin, but Orc Warrior is the True Warrior!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have high expectations that this server is going to be very active and very helpful in my first experience of roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is something that I take seriously. I know that it is hard to find on the internet, but respect is very important and should be shown no matter what.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't think I have a good story yet.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for your time in reviewing this Introduction. It would be an honor to learn roleplaying with you guys. I look foward to hearing from you. Lok'Tar Ogar!
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

Keep in mind you will have to write a story on your Gruntship questionnaire once the time comes. Hopefully your writing skills will be pretty darn good and your experiences on CotH makes for a great story!

And I think there's quite a lot of Florida crammed onto this server. I know quite a few in Florida. But I'm in Louisiana, so we're not that far off!
Thank you Sachiko for the opportunity! I will not let you down! My story will be one told for centuries :)
Can't wait to read it! And feel free to hit me up in game (I got a short list of my four mains down in my signature) and I can try to show you the ropes of RP. Though I'm primarily a Belf player.