Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Heratic's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heratic's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I consider myself hardcore gamer, Considerably devoted, however I still find myself time out in the real world. I have taken a huge interest in role playing ever since I first played neverwinter nights..

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the U.S.A. In northern Florida, I speak English very fluently, and can also speak American sign language.

[b]How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing World of Warcraft in the middle of the Burning Crusades.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was looking for a WOW Role Playing private server, and I found "Conquest Of The Horde" I was pulled mostly due to the role play features

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what you mean.. But Ill take an attempt.. I really Enjoy Hardcore Role Playing.. I love To bring role playing to reality and make a new life in a new world..

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say, I'm a huge fan of the Blood Elf Rogue, Mostly because of their defense against magic.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to log in, and hop right in to a new world, and find my place within. I have heard good things. :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. In most online gaming, I find so many Troll's and just simply rude players, and I find myself spending so much time playing alone in a world of thousands of players because of this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I clench my fist, enduring every bit of pain I can possibly maintain. Drenched in blood, laying on this cold shivering altar waiting for my last breath to find its place. I struggle to make peace with my mind, knowing there is so much to be left behind. I feel it is not my time to leave, But fate reads differently than yesterday, as I realize this in my final breath..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Well, I'm 22 years old, My Name is Daniel, and I really hope you let me get involved. :D
Daniel, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Mooooore Blood Elves! We have our share of them around, I'll tell you that, heh. I am amazed you don't like Trolls though, they're aboslutely awesome with their tusks and what-not (Yes, I know what you were talking about, I wanted to make a funny ^.^)

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!
Oh, it seems that you didn't get a proper greeting.

Hello! I'm Snow, I'm new here as well, but if you need help PM me and I'll see what I can do.