Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Marriage of Kiari Fairstair and Liridon Duskrunner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A small white envelope has found its way into your post, the outside free of the standard wares of travel. The seal is fresh, a crimson wax stamped by a seal featuring a drawn hunting bow. Inside the envelope is a thick piece of pure white paper, the message inked with exacting precision in an exceptionally dark green ink. The signatures of both Kiari and Liridon can be found under the message.

With great pleasure, Kiari Fairstair and Liridon Duskrunner extend this invitation.
We would be humbled to have you join us, this Thursday, for our wedding.

The wedding will be hosted in the Silverfang manor, the gates will be open all afternoon with the procession up the spire beginning around four o'clock. There will be a short interlude as we wait for the last guests to join us for the ceremony to begin at four thirty. After the ceremony the spire will remain open for guests, but we have also taken the liberty of renting an inn in Dawnstar village. As far as dress goes, the groom's colors will be green and the bride's white. Semi-formal is perfectly acceptable. Please return a letter to reserve your place.

OOC clarifications: Kiari and Liridon are to be married this Thursday (so sudden! We know.) The event will begin at 4:00, but due to my own schedule, the actual ceremony will begin at 4:30 just so I have a bit of a buffer. In the half hour gap between the opening of the spire and the wedding, I believe it is planned to have a little bit of a meet and greet between the bride's family, friends, and the counterparts from Liridon's side. Yes, this will be a Horde only event. We have no planned kidnappings or murder mystery theater, please keep it that way in the after party.

That said, I look forward to this event. Any questions can be posted here or directed to Liridon in game.

See you there!
*Wipes tear from eye*

Reigen RSVPs of course and demands to know if there is a wedding and or color theme to follow.

Edit: ...Green? How unsilvermoony! [What shade of green?]
It was briefly mentioned, Liridon will be wearing green and Kiari white. I figure anything in an earthtone or even pastel will work.

As far as wedding theme? Nature. Go figure. There will be lots of flowers, etc.
Can my undead randomly pop in? :D
He'd likely be perfumed down by another guest, but sure.
Hey, Atius takes good care of himself, even if he can't smell.
... Can Redis come?

:)
I hear Redis has good party tricks. Especially for elven weddings.
(05-26-2012, 09:11 PM)McKnighter Wrote: [ -> ]... Can Redis come?

Can Leron punch him? Extra hard? In the face?
Leron will be there. If I can't be, then he'll be in the background somewhere. Probably too confused to do anything.
I am not sure if I can make it.. But if I don't then Averos (or whatever my character's name is) shall be there to see his parents.

Yes, I forgot his name becaues it's a new one.

If he can make it, maybe :P

I say bring him *Nod nod*
(05-27-2012, 07:23 AM)KageAcuma Wrote: [ -> ]

I say bring him *Nod nod*

The short answer is no.
Cue human in conspicuously floppy hat and heavy overcoat called Sider Rolyat showing up.
Pages: 1 2