Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sinclairs Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I don't know what to say. I'm a really nice guy, but I don't forgive or forget fast. I like being a support type of guy, letting others shine. I like being funny and sarcastic. What more could I say about myself?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the land of Romania, and my primary language is Romanian, but thanks to constant exposure to the English language, even from a young age, I can speak English quite well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I can't remember. As far as I am concerned, Warcraft 3 was always on my computer. I can't remember if it was a gift, or if it was already on the computer, but it was always on the computer. I played that game as a young kid allot, and I guess it was one of my main English teaching tools.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well , truth be told, this is not my first time coming here. I came here a long time ago, maybe 2 years ago. I was almost ready to get my gruntship, when I suddenly lost all interest in RP altogether. Though I'm back, with my interest rekindled.
What drew me to the server? I guess the name " Horde". I was always a big fan of the Horde.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of roleplay. Can't say I'd rather fight than to RP in a tavern. Mostly depends on my mood and on what I'd specifically like to do. If I wake up one day and say " Why don't I pick a fight with someone? " then I'll go fight someone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say the Orc+Shaman combo is what I love. It's the fact that as a kid, Thrall was my favorite character in the videogame world, and still is. The orcish, primitive, yet complicate society is also very very interesting to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, from what I can remember, my expectations would be excellent RP, awesome events, and Horde vs Alliance battles !

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I don't know. I guess it all appeals to me, how it restricts some stuff, but leave quite a big freedom to the player though. It's nice to see that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"I prepared my axe, as the screams and warcries filled the sky. We rushed into the humans lines with brute strenght and speed. I raised my axe, and as I was slashing around, I met the shield of a human footman. I used my brutish strenght to bash at it with my shoulder, and as his shield fell down, I slashed the footman down. His blood, the first blood I ever drew from a human, was on my hands now. Years in the Internment camps , training for this moment, finally paid off."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing. I just hope I get accepted, I guess.
MrSinclair, welcome (back) to Conquest of the Horde!

Always good to see people coming back! A lot has changed over the past two years which I'm very sure you'll be seeing before too long. Hope to see you back in game before you know it though!

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!
Welcome, we all love you.

Don't be scared...I have candy...