Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I am an average roleplayer who knows how to keep IC from OOC. I go where the roleplay takes me and have no arguments about the situations/results that affect my character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from America, Tennessee more specifically. My main language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I myself have only played World of Warcraft, but I had a friend talk me into it..so I gave it a try. I have been playing for roughly around three years.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My friend reccommended this server to me. She went on and on about how amazingly awesome this server was, so I am giving it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am an avid roleplayer and I enjoy all kinds of roleplay. From one on one to groups of twenty at a time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I can't say I have a favorite race. Each race has their pros and cons in the world of roleplay.

However, I do seem to be drawn more to rogues than any other class. Their ability to be agile and deceitful, yet cunning nevertheless intrigues me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I only expect good roleplay and a good time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The thing thing I enjoy most...is the fact that all members are to fill this Introduction out before they are able to connect. It weeds out any griefers and ensures only the best roleplayers, and I applaud that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The stars shown brightly down upon the luscious yet humble garden of the Peren Manor. The moon's light was bright, adding a ghastly twilight upon the multitudes of flowers and plants. The garden itself was a moderately sized rectangle, a circular well placed in the dead center. A faint cluster of sounds would have been heard from the window which overlooked the site, and if someone were looking out, they would spot two people. The first; a beautiful woman dressed in magnificent robes, her raven tresses falling over her shoulders and producing a steady outline of her soft-featured face. The second; a man, ragged leathers the only thing this man had to modestly dress himself. A black-silked cloth hid the eyes that were no more. Despite his flaw, he was a well-rounded character, his own ebon hair pulled into a tight, yet messy ponytail. Smiles found themselves dancing upon the lips of both as they conversed.
The soft voice of the woman was the first understandable noise one could hear. "Have you never learned to dance?"
The tall man shrugged a shoulder, his face lulling to the side to avoid those criticizing eyes the women held. "...no.."
"Well! It is never to late to learn!" she retorted happily. She took a step back from him, raising a delicate hand for his grasp. "Shall we?" It seemed she was still getting used to the fact of his handicap, for after a few moments of his idleness, that hand that raised shot to his and grasped firmly. "Okay...this hand goes here.." She took his other hand and placed it subtly on her waist, her other hand nursing his in the air. "Just follow my lead.."
The man moved with fumbled movements. "Um...I'm not entirely the best.." he managed to mumble before the woman started to lead. At first, they slowly waltzed about the garden, her well-placed steps putting his stumbles to shame.
As the two danced with merriment, a small droplet of water fell upon the pale cheek of the girl. Soon after that tiny droplet, the whole garden was being pounded by heavy rain. The couple kept their movements steady, as if not knowing it was even raining. Their steps splashed the water that had already gathered on the cobblestone path, and a riot of tiny droplets fell over their smile-covered faces. The dance met an untimely end as the male took a misplaced step. He fell back almost instantly, his grip failing to release, taking the woman down with him. He landed with a grunt, which was only cut off by the sound of happy laughter. As the woman lay there on top of him, gazing into the black cloth were his eyes would be, the laughing slowly subsided, her delicate pale hand moving to his face, sweeping away the plastered raven tresses from his skin. The blind man's lips were parted slightly from the constant flow of rain, his tongue moving along his lips every once in a while to rid the accumulated rain. The woman's eyes flickered over his face before she leaned in with surprising force, seizing the man's lips without giving him time to refuse. He didn't waste any time in reacting, his lips puckering with hers and the two indulging in a passionate, loving kiss in the rain-soaked gardens under the twilight moon.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:Nope!
Strato, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Woo! Always good when someone goes on to tell their friends how amazingly awesome this server is, it really makes one feel good to be here. Hehe, Tennessee, I remember when an easy-going girl from Tennessee was approved here some time ago, I wonder if she is your friend? Either way, hope to see you online some time!

Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round these parts. We also have a new player guide you might like to check out around here!

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask anyone else on the server, we're all willing to help!

Have fun!
Hello! Your from Tennessee? You must be a red neck!

Kidding, and welcome to the server.
Omagah, you're finally in! :D If you weren't so bad, maybe you'd have gotten in sooner. :p

Peren Manor! :DDDD <3