Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I consider myself a devoted gamer, I usually end up spending more time then I should playing video games. Been roleplaying since Vanilla WoW and have loved roleplaying ever since.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born and raise here in the country of Canada, English being my first language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine introduced me to WoW and MMO's all togeather and I have been hooked since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Playing WoW, I loved some of the RP I had with other players but the growing rate of trolls and griefers has left a bad taste in my mouth. On a whim I decided to look for a private RP WoW server and so, here I am. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most kinds of RP, from quiet tavern nights sitting around the fire, getting to know one another to daring adventures searching for that lost relic.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy the Humans as the medieval feel they have is the most intriguing for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Looking forward to a more mature community in which to roleplay in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The humility rule interests me quite a bit. Playing on the live servers it was difficult to get into deeper stories as the players there continuously try to steal the spotlight from one another. The idea of accompanying someone on their story, be it for a little while or all the way to the end, is quite a breath of fresh air.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

My eyes follow the commander as he paces back and forth along the rows of soldiers, his armor shining brightly as the beams of sunlight reflect off of it. I look around, more and more citizens gather, listening to the commander's speech. We begin to rise with pride as the commander nears the end of his speech, any one of us would have been ready to set out and secure the holy lands from the barbaric infidels. The commander raises his blade and in the name of our glorious king, lets out a loud shout. Louder, and louder the shout becomes as more and more of us join him in this battle cry. The soldiers begin to set forth, one row at a time. As the citizens scramble to see the knights ride off at the gates I feel a heavy force from behind me. Someone had bumped into me, I lose my balance and the earth rushes up to meet me. "Out of the way beggar!", the last words that I hear before darkness envelopes me. Again, I miss the riding of the knights.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Uhh, I hope to be accepted and look forward to roleplaying with you all.
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

Ooooh Canada! Awesome! I'm in that fun and annoying country just south of you.

I never really touched on retail RP. I did it once after I joined here to see what the fuss was about... Scared me a little.