Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Javy - Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I like playing RP,MMORPG games and more others...and I've been doing it since 2005 when i discovered the World of Warcraft.I am full of ideas and know how to play a lot of characters,classes,races or any other type of in-game individuals.I love to have fun and experience new adventures and know new people.I believe this is the most important part in playing a game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Romania but i speak fluent english,although romanian is my primary language.I also speak german but I don't think it will be necessary on CotH...at least I hope so :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:

A friend of mine introduced me in 2005 into the World of Warcraft and ever since i played it casually and discovered the beauty of it.It took a while for me to know almost everything in WoW but it always has been fun.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I decided to find a serious RP server since i wish to play it for its meaning not with all kind of people who might disturb the atmosphere. I found you on google and youtube...compared with all other servers,it seems to me that this should be the best choice ever.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy relaxing,having fun and war roleplay types.Any type which could be,it must be deep for me.I like to take it serious,no matter what.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I believe my favourite race is the Dwarf because of the books and moovie i saw...and of course their scottish accent :P I love to rolaplay a dwarf but there are others as well suitable for me...like Orcs or Trolls.

If I play a Dwarf,then it should be a Warrior. Heavy armored... wielding a great double-axe and a big shield is the image of my favourite dwarf prototype.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope to find the most population on the server dedicated to RP and a social community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I think this application method is the best soultion for separating RP players from the others...and it would be the best rule ever created.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Honor will never leave the warrior's heart and soul,nor will the spirit of a true fighter. Blood has been spilled for the glory of Ironforge. Dwarves need to work together. The blacksmithers will forge for their brothers armor and weapons. In exchange they will receive their brothers blood and protection. Priests will give them guidance and hunters will scout for them. The dwarven warriors are in frontline for their brothers,sisters and their king. They are ready to give their life for them ... and so am I.

[b]Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?

My only question is about the Horde - Alliance ratio. Are there much more Horde players? And what's the population on the server?
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

There's been quite a bit of Romanians as of late joining up. You should be able to find some friends there who can help out with English if you need it at any point.

Dwarves are interesting, but I can't play them too well. I'm a Blood Elf person myself.

As far as our server population statistics, these numbers were pulled from our Account Management utility from the forums:

Alliance 49.4%
Humans: 1056
Dwarves: 191
Gnomes: 193
Night Elves: 364
Draenei: 248

Horde 50.6%
Orcs: 336
Forsaken: 323
Trolls: 233
Tauren: 166
Blood Elves: 826

When it comes down to activity, it varies depending on day and hour. I usually see between 10~35 people online at once. When I posted this there were 19 people online, but that was during one of the lower population hours. We're expecting higher activity levels as it gets closer into summer though!