Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thactor4's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a person who loves good RP, and go along with most RP. I hate people that don't want to be serious with RP, and try to avoid them. I love making friends with a community while having great RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from Ireland but currently live in USA. My main language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: My cousin in the navy played it. He showed it to me one day when I was visiting and I fell in love. I have been playing since the beginning on WOTLK.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I found your server from one of my friends named Tarne, not sure if you know him. He was on the same server and was part of the staff I was on. He told me the system of RP on here, and I knew I had to try it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: My favorite RP is non action. Sitting in the restaurant with my brother as he starts to notice my sudden personality change, from warm to dark. Hanging out with my friends outside the town, discussing our life plans. Just anything like that, I prefer non action, but if an event is being hosted that is action I will do it. And at times action is needed I don't mind. With the /roll system I am much happier then PVP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My Favorite race is Night elf, my favorite class is Druid. Why is that you say? Well for the class, that is because I love nature. I really want to become a zoologist, and I have always loved the idea of transforming or shapeshifting I heard something combined the two and I immediately wanted to play that. For the race, I love the looks and lore of Night elves.

What are your expectations of this server?: All I want is good quality RP and a good community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Either Respect, or This Introduction System(Aside from the fact I wrote a wall of text and accidentally deleted it :( ) The Respect because it is needed. On a server I am currently an RP enforcer on that is a big problem. Too many people disrespect the staff, and treat them like dirt. For the Introduction System, another problem on that server is too many people either suck at RP, Can't RP, don't want to RP, or are just there to troll.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I am pretty sure I can write this a little later, which I will do once I get inspiration.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Tarne told me I should add that I know him, and I think he could vouch I am here to be serious and to have a good time RPing.
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

Keep in mind you will have to write a story on your Gruntship questionnaire once the time comes.

Zoology seems to be a really interesting subject. I love animals, but I think a few of my minor fears could get in the way of that for me...

And I've seen quite a few other servers where the community disrespects the staff. Makes things not so fun... So I feel the pain there.