Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Frostbrand: The Ninth Legion!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OOC Note
Spoiler:
The Ninth Legion is 'The Alliance Detachement of The Frostbrand Expedition'. If you are a Frostbrand member and loyal to the Alliance, you're a Ninth Legionnaire. It is not an official guild, merely an IC one.

For more Out-Of-Character Information go to the guild post here.

Cheap, press-printed posters have been distributed around all of the major Alliance settlements and capital cities. The posters are distributed throughout taverns and posted on walls.

[Image: 2iscb3c.jpg]

At the bottom of the poster, partially hidden by the rolled-up edge, are instructions on where to find a Alliance recruitment officer. Officers can be found in Stormwind and Dalaran to provide information and teleportations to the ship.

[Image: 28lc11s.jpg]

Quote:"I am a man of Dalaran. A man of the city of magic. One of the most educated, advanced, competent, and open minded cities of Humanity. Known for our magical prowess and political clout. But did you know that we have warriors? That we have brave men and women, foot soldiers who at one point in time, risked their lives to serve the glory of the Alliance of Lordaeron? That these men and women still exist to this day? That Dalaran, a place now known as 'That Neutral City', was once the glue that held the Alliance of Lordaeron together?" Clovis's voice surges with passion as he speaks, his metal boots smacking against the ground as he paces.

"Loyalty to the Alliance still exists in Dalaran. Still exists in my heart! In the heart of countless Dalaran citizens and denizens! The Ninth Legion will show you that! We are to be a force of the Alliance's finest, sponsored with Dalaran wealth and intel. I welcome Humans, Night Elves, Draenei, Gnomes, and Dwarves into our ranks! Soldiers of the Alliance, join by my side, and serve as a Ninth Legionnaire! You need not be from Dalaran, only a soldier of duty and honor in need of a place to belong, in need of a place to serve the Alliance, and protect the interests of her people!"

Clovis turns with a flourish, his chest jutting out and his head held high. His entire body clad in head to toe with his signature armor. "I am Clovis Briarthorn! The Captain of the Ninth Legion! A Captain of our vessel, the Frostbrand! You may of heard of it! The rumors are true - those in the legion will be working right next door to the Horde under a neutrality pact. But while we may keep the peace on board, we -will- serve the Alliance with sword and shield or cloak and dagger elsewhere. We will keep the innocent people of the Alliance safe. We will illuminate the darkest reaches of Azeroth! Join me, Soldiers of the Alliance. Come and serve with the Legion!"

Clovis took a breath, his body, full of tension during his speech, visibly relaxing. The citizens of Dalaran walked on by, in a hurry to their destinations. A young boy, a shoe shiner, looked up at the purple clad man in sheer terror - Clovis had just stopped before the kid and devolved into this ranting speech that left the lad terrified.

Briarthorn leaned down to give the boy a pat on the head and a silver coin. "Thanks for listening kid. I've been practicing in front of a mirror for days you know." Completely ignoring the boy as he took the money and ran away in a panic, Clovis, with a pep in his step, headed for Stormwind - time to recruit some soldiers....