Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a kind and helpful individual, I like to see what i can do to better others. I love to Role Play because it give me a sense of myself. I always patient with others and I am never in a rush to complete something that we can take time on.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft after watching my older brother play. I really like how this game requires teamwork and that it has a challenge to it when certain trials arise.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found this server because my friend showed me it. I was drawn to this server because its Role Playing and its a way to express myself to others.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like any type of role playing really. Tavern RP is fun because its a relaxed way to communicate with others. Action Role playing is fun too because it brings a rush that i cant really explain but it brings a sense of reality to it/

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is a Orc because people always think that they are Blood Thirsty savages even though they really are not. My favorite class is Shaman because they are spiritual leaders and they belong with nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are a friendly community that enjoys role playing and that they lend a helping hand to others and that everything is fair and equal.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that appeals to me the most is the Maturity one. Maturity plays a big role in role playing because it shows that you are not someone who thinks he knows everything and that you respect other.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As I was walking through the dry heat of the desert, i felt this heartwarming impression that everything would be okay. I looked off into the distance and say something that i didn't think was real. It was water, I raced to the oasis but when i reached my goal it was just a illusion. As i took of my mask in disappointment to my surprise I found a small bright orange gem. It was a Fire Topaz!!! I thought to myself what a blessing this is. I reached for my satchel and placed the gem with the utmost care into the bag. I began to walk north again looking for any source of water to quench my thirst. After many hours of traveling I reached a village called Orval. As I traveled to the market place a shadowy figure came toward me.
"Hey, stranger i haven't seen you in this town before."
"Let me introduce myself, I am Arbelas the son of Lance. I came here to find water to quench my thirst. Do you know anywhere I can get some?"
" In the center of the town there is a well. Just toss the well bearer a zenny and she will assist you in retrieving the water."
Thank you kind sir, Ill be on my way."
As i reached the well i began to get lightheaded. I pasted out due to exhaustion.
To be continued...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I want to get better at role playing and I hope that I will achieve my goal to do so through this server.
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

Oooh, Orcs! I've been trying to get into them, but my Blood Elves always end up taking top priority.

Your expectations should be met. Well, they better be met! If not I may have to start being noisy...

You know, we both got into WoW the same basic way. My older brother ended up buying it back during the days of vanilla. I was hooked up until our subscription expired not long after The Burning Crusade came out.