Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Tibbzz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been a long time gamer from way back at PS1. I enjoy games that allow me alot of freedom to design (i.e. Skyrim), but even more than that I enjoy when I can cooperatively work with my friends in a game. For these reasons WoW and MMORPGs have long been favorites of mine.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States of America! I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started into the Warcraft scene about 6 years ago, when one of my friends had purchased the game. I used to go over to his house all the time just to play the game, about a month later I finally convinced my father to buy it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found you through Google search engine, under "RP Private Server". As I said before I enjoy the freedom to design my gaming environment. I was thrilled when Retail came out with Transmogification because it added a whole new level, but it stilled revolved around just endgame - even in the RP realms. I researched Conquest of the Horde out for awhile and I can see you guys take this seriously. I appreciate that and am excited to see the results of your screening process (if I make it).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplaying with my friends. In the past it has usually been my small group as a band of travelers and we would hook up with another group of travelers and work out a story from there. I like to create a balance between "tavern" roleplaying and "fighting" roleplaying. In all my roleplaying their usually needs to be a conflict of some sort for me to be interested.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've thought long and hard on this and I can't quite decide. Warrior is definetly my favorite class, just above other melee classes. I like the warrior because he is the basic grunt. He can be the mercanary, the foot soldier, the general, the king, the dockhand/peasant, the nomad, or the bartender. It is for these reasons that I feel the warrior is the most flexible, and thus my favorite, class.
If I had to decide, Night Elf Warrior. The lore behind the night elves and their universal personality traits suit my perspective.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am not sure what I expect. From what I have seen it seems quite the complex set of interactions and roleplaying. I know that there is a niche in there somewhere for my style of roleplaying and I expect this to be quite an adventure.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

For your Official Rules Post - Your section on Humility appeals to me most, it is a good point for players to understand and be reminded of.
For all of your general rules - As I stated earlier, I like how you screen like this. It creates a unique and devoted setting, while still remaining diverse in its nature.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to come to this part when I apply for Grunt-ship, unless you truly prefer I submit one now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I once again feel obligated to state that I am impressed with your screening process. So far this is the only interface with which I have any perspective, and I feel the in-game will be even better. With as much work as you have put into this, I expect my gaming experience will be quite grand.
Other than that, hope to hear from you soon. :)
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

I love warriors also. They're so very versicle. My first character around here was a Night Elf Warrior, actually. In time I ended up shifting to Blood Elves.

The screening process helps out the community quite a bit. Helps weed out trolls and the likes. So far it has worked quite well.

And feel free to wait until Gruntship before writing your story :D Hopefully the RP here will inspire you!