Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Emma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from the United States of America, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into World of Warcraft a few years ago through Wrath of the Lich King. The lore was just simply amazing. I saw a large roleplay potential in the frozen wastes. I wasn't wrong either - it was fun roleplay.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I found your name through random Google searches. I have been looking for a good roleplay server for a long time, and this one seems really good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all sorts of roleplay, be it romantic, action-orientated, or just sitting down at the local inn and having a drink! I am down for whatever when the moment strikes. I am pretty well experienced in all of it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I like to play a Human paladin, defender of the Kingdom and the defenseless! I love the roleplay it brings as well as the complex morality involved in it. What is good and what is bad? I find that exploring those concepts in roleplay with other players is exhilarating.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect it to be a server filled with friendly players, friendly admins and good roleplay. From the application process, I also expect it to be griefer-free somewhat!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I think the "type of RP" is what stands out for me. I like how you gentlemen and ladies don't allow any situation that may be put into question to be in public. I do believe that's best to be private. I also like how you don't allow characters purely for any adult situations. I've seen those type of characters and they're gross.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Here's a little preview of my character's story.

Emma Slader slowly walks up the stairs to the church, wearing her ceremonial gown as she looks to her right, seeing her father there as well. She smiles at him, and he returns it. Emma's head then turns back to face the ornate arches and the two doors wide open, giving her a clear look down the aisle to the stand where the head priest stands. Today wasn't just any other day. Today was the day where she would be recognized for her years and years of working with the Holy Light. She would be given her wings, so to speak - allowed to go on her own pilgrimage.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope, nothing at all. I just hope that you guys like what I posted.
Hullo there! I'm Sol, and I'm just poking my head in to let you know your introduction has been mercilessly picked apart and analysed under heavy critical scrutiny and it is with a heavy heart that I am forced to tell you that it's perfectly fine and has been approved. . . . Wait, what?

Welcome to CotH! I'm sure you'll fit right in here. A human paladin was my main on retail and I still think they're a superb race/class combo (even if my attention is more aimed at Forsaken these days), so it's nice to see another enthusiast coming aboard! There's plenty of RP to be had for the kind of character and a lot of it touches upon the themes and ideas you've alluded to in your intro, so you'll not be going short of it.

I recommend that you check out our wiki and have a glance through some profiles when you go about constructing your own. Furthermore, it'd be a good idea to have a look through our rules and FAQs just to brush up on what is and what isn't permissable before you set out into the world.

Hit me with a PM or a whisper on any of the characters listed in my signature if you have any further questions, or direct them towards any other forum helper or GM. Beneath our hard, brutal, inhuman exteriors we're a lovely bunch, really.

That aside, I hope you have many wonderful hours of RP here on CotH!
Oh, welcome to CotH Emma. :)
(06-03-2012, 02:16 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]Hullo there! I'm Sol, and I'm just poking my head in to let you know your introduction has been mercilessly picked apart and analysed under heavy critical scrutiny and it is with a heavy heart that I am forced to tell you that it's perfectly fine and has been approved. . . . Wait, what?

You scared me. :<.