Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New Posts Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So every time I get on there are new posts that I would like to see there for I click the View new posts button and it says I'm not allowed or something like that can you tell me whats wrong here? Thanks
It could be due to your current Visitor forums rank. I cannot imagine from a designer standpoint why that permission would be denied to any group (which isn't to say that there isn't one!), but it could be something as simple as an oversight.

Just for confirmation, the link that you are attempting to utilize is the one persistently on the top-right of the site where it says View New Posts, correct? If so, does the View Today's Posts fail to work as well? I haven't used MyBB in a number of years, but I do not know if the two share the same set of permissions in the CMS.
It's probably due to your status as a Visitor, aye. Though, I don't really know. Have you yet posted your Introduction? (I don't know the link that it uses off the top of my head, so one of our handy-dandy staff members will have to take care of that for me!) If not, give that a shot.
Yes I did Post an Introduction just a little while ago and both of the View Post's buttons don't work for me.
Wait for it to be approved, then! Once it is, it should work. If not, then ask Kretol about it, as he's the big dude around here.
Ok and how long does it take to be denied or accepted?
Should be within a few days, though don't hold me to it, as I can't say for certain.
Alright thanks I can wait for a while anyway I'm a patient Man.