Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Eyecie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm very active on retail, mainly in WPvP and RP. However, my roleplay server, Wyrmrest Accord, has "died". I'm a healer in raids when I have to, and try to help people out, but I don't go to the ends of the earth to get people 5000g for a new mount.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I'm from North America, and speak English fluently. I can understand a bit of Spanish and Italian, though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Over the summer a while back, I got banned from Xbox Live (hacked), so I looked for MMORPGs, and found World of Warcraft. I rolled a Undead Priest, which quickly became my main.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I saw a video on Youtube about this server, and decided that a server dedicated to pure roleplay sounds like heaven to me. I was drawn to the server because I'm an avid roleplayer, and the thought of a server with no trolls was pure paradise.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Walk ups. Without a doubt, walk ups. As in, I'm sitting in the Lion's Pride Inn, and some guy randomly walks up to me and begins talking to me. Those roleplays are fun, because I've got to learn about the guy I'm roleplaying with, and I have no idea what he wants. I could also end up making an amazing IC friend.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For actual PvE? Undead Priest. I just love the feel of them, mainly because I love healing. I like healing because I like knowing that if I go AFK without warning them, I'm going to be missed. But if a DPS goes AFK, so what? The fight takes three minutes longer?. For roleplaying, I'm a Human Mage/Undead Mage, depending on the server's largest faction.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting skilled roleplayers, but people that don't cry because somebody doesn't know ever last bit of the lore. I'm also expecting the trolling to be at a very low amount, because they ruin roleplay for me and everybody else.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The no godmoding rule. I have never been able to stand when somebody dodges everything but hits you every time. It just ruins every roleplay I'm involved in.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Alright, well, back when I played on the Public Test Realms, there was a guild called Roleplay Palace. I was kind of like a waiting room for roleplays. You'd wait there until a new roleplay started, then they'd pull the best roleplayers out, followed by the people who needed to prove themselves. Well, I was in the top ten best roleplayers, so I got pulled first, and I told all the people we were going to prank the newcomers. So the prank was that we were going to ruin the lore, and they thought it'd be hilarious. We got to the town where we decided to roleplay, and during the role select part (you know, when the owner reserves king and we have to pick blacksmith, chef, guard, etc.) and I chose citizen, as did the other top ten. When we got in a conversation about the Orcs, I started making up stuff about the lore. I told them that the Humans where Shamans, but the denied the elements, and that the Orcs are from Azeroth, but the Humans lived on Draenor and came to attack the Orcs with the help of "Zakus, the Dragon Aspect of Food", but Zakus died on the rainbow connecting Azeroth and Draenor. Well, it went on like this for a good three hours, and we later found out that the newcomers believed every bit of it, and one even made his character a follower of Zakus. I felt like such a jerk, but I laughed so hard at it I thought I was going to die.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Well, I'd like to say that I like to have fun. So if this is a very "serious" private server, where you crack a joke in OOC and get banned, I'm very sorry for wasting your time.
Hello Eyecie, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story, but we would prefer a work of fiction for the purpose of Gruntship. As for CotH being a relatively serious server...

Heh, nah. Do be careful about the kinds of jokes you make, however. Respect is our first rule, after all.

We like to keep ourselves troll-free. There's nothing worse than those bridge-dwelling fiends.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or anyone else on the Forum Helper or Enforcer/Content GM team if you have any further queries, and we'll do our best to answer.