Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Dinosaur! :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well I think I should start with a basic introduction. Hello my name is Gabriel and I’m 17 years old (going 18 this October). I’m fond with the English language, French, Spanish, Portuguese and a bit of Latin. Despite of being fond with it, doesn’t mean my grammar is perfect and in fact it tends to vary with certain in real life situations; when I’m nervous or tired my grammar tends to drop and sometimes… it’s hard to understand me.

Now as a player I take things serious, as in taking the roleplay I’m having serious. I don’t enjoy ‘lol rp’ and I don’t erp that one is out of question for me. I’m not a serious person, I enjoy laughing and I’m not of the most social persons around. I’m horribly shy when it comes to meet new people and making new friends, though after a few conversations with me you might find me as a cool guy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I’m from Portugal and always lived there, so Portuguese is my first language. I studied English for around nine years, though there is still much to learn since the education I got can only be considered decent. To be honest, we never studied the language in depth just the basic to get around and everything I know so far I learned it by being corrected and because I have the will to.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well, I found Warcraft on my own and I never got to play retail except for their trial. I used to read about WoW in gaming magazines and always had the wish to someday play it. I was a RTS junkie and I loved playing Warcraft III, the demo, countless hours beating the game over and over again. I finally discovered private servers when I first got internet, which was when The Burning Crusade got out. And so I began to explore and eventually joined my first Fun server, later on I even created mine hamachi based. I’m fairly new to WoW rp, since I was introduced to it around 2 years ago. Though, I’m fond with the lore since I was a GM over another server, which was my first rp private server ever.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Well I recently quit my position as a GM over another server and from then, I’ve been curious about all of the other servers I haven’t tried. So far I didn’t like what I’ve seen and I decided to give this server and community a shot. I already knew about this server, but to be honest I always found it particularly intimidating and I’ve heard some not so good things about this place, but yeah. People shouldn’t rely on rumors and should check things for themselves, so you can say curiosity drove me here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy action/adventure/dark/horror roleplay, mostly. To be honest, Dark and Horror are my favorite since I really enjoy rolling really dark evil characters. I like to roleplay in group, which sometimes is hard for me to do since I have trouble talking to others. Though, I don’t like big groups, because people begin to disperse and the roleplay tends to become boring.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I love all of Warcraft races, though my favorites are Blood Elves, Draenei, Night Elves and Trolls. I don’t mind rolling others, but these are my favorites. I enjoy mostly the Draenei and the Blood Elves for their lore, it’s simply touching and emotive I must say and it’s something we can relate we in real life things, Trolls and Night Elves because they hold two of my favorite classes, Shadow Hunter and Druid of the Nightmare. I’m a Shadow Hunter fanboy and I deeply love the class, same thing goes for Druid of the Nightmare. I love the Burning Legion, can’t really say they’re my favorite, because of some of their factions, such as the Illidari… I go bananas over them.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well… there isn’t any kind of ‘special expectation’ and to be honest I’m just here to roleplay and make new friends. I just hope people greet me with an open heart and an open mind.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I’m a bit divided between Tolerance and Respect. I believe that those two are something that certain servers lack and people just go around doing what they want and stepping over everyone they can. I believe this two aspects should come from within and shouldn’t be imposed, because common sense dictates that if we’re here to have fun, then we should respect and tolerate others even if they’re completely stupid.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Well, I’ll be writing this up later though I do have some stories but I’m just running short on time in real life. Hope this doesn’t affect the final judgment.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Well I hope everything I wrote is alright and if you folks have the will and courage to speak to the Dinosaur then, add me over msn ([email protected]). :3
Hello Dino, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Heh. We actually have a character floating around called 'Dino', so the confusion arising from this is one of the numerous reasons why I'm happy to welcome you to the server.

I hope we're able to prove the rumours false, and that you can come to your own conclusions about CotH. I suspect you'll have fun here, so settle in at your own pace, and most of all,
have fun.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or anyone else on the Forum Helper or Enforcer/Content GM team if you have any further queries, and we'll do our best to answer.
Welcome friend. See you in Azeroth.
[Image: welcometocoth.png]

[Image: wowhidino.png]

(Pssst, he can't really smile.)

Welcome to COTH! <3
Bienvenue à la CotH. Mon nom est SunThas (:udontsay:). Je (speak) Français (canada).
Oh, OH! So THIS is where you'll be hiding now, Dinorina? Huh!? Well well..

Well...

WELL.

I'm speechless, flabbergasted, dumbfounded. I'm sending Chad after you.

(and no I'm not hiding here, our staff knows I'm here for valid reasons)