Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A mate for a goat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll keep it as simple as the title seems!
My goat, Furgu, has a mate according to her profile. He is still alive and well, and they are together.

The character must be a mage, but aside from that, not much restrictions are placed. I even blurred out the name so it will be your decision!

Feel free to ask for more details here or in PM's, etc. I'll be happy to answer questions/inform you of Furgu's history!
Here I thought this was an advertisement for someone to be Talesta's mate.

[Image: curses-foiled-again.jpg]
Foiled again! Talesta shan't put my goat on a leash!
(06-08-2012, 02:11 PM)Reese Wrote: [ -> ]Here I thought this was an advertisement for someone to be Talesta's mate.

Talesta.
Mate.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was considering making another crack at playing a draenei and mage was the class I was thinking of.

[Image: internet-memes-tell-me-your-secrets-couch.jpg]
I'll wait for a while to see if there are any more takers before making a final decision! Until then, feel free to PM me about it for more info regarding the subject.
(06-08-2012, 02:11 PM)Reese Wrote: [ -> ]Here I thought this was an advertisement for someone to be Talesta's mate.
Well, if you want to try and get with Talesta, it'll be done IC. It's been a sort of tradition of mine to not set up events that'll guide her life, but more of see what tackles her as she simply plays out.

Anyways, back on topic!
Quick bump for this to see if anyone's still interested!