Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction- Diablatomzh Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, First my name is Zachary and I enjoy all types of games from 1st person to and overview like an RTS. I absolutely love Warcraft and World of Warcraft, and I really hope to be joining you guys IC real soon. My grammar is not amazing and my spelling could use some work but does it really matter if the people your typing to understand what you mean. I don't have a Word Processing Software so sorry about my grammar. Anything else anyone would like to clarify PM me, because I don't really know what else to say.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:I come from the United States of America, I speak English and I can understand a little Spanish and I'm pretty sure that's all I need for this one.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when my big brother showed me the first Warcraft game, now I play the game as much as possible and I absolutely love playing it. Unfortunately I don't know all the Azeroth lore but I know a decent amount of it.
How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:Well I was on Google looking up role-playing private servers, then it pointed me to your homepage. Role-playing is the one and only thing I look for when it comes to private servers, because of how much I love to role-play that and all the people on this server seem very nice.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the genres Dark/Horror, Fantasy/Romance, Supernatural/Sci-Fi, Comedy/Humor, also the time in which we play will most likely be Medieval so all of these work for me and most of the time i'll play anything.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class is the Forsaken/Warlock, because they seem like the only ones fit for being a Dark Apothecary in my book. I have always wanted to be a Dark Apothecary so I hope someone on here has use of me.
What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to get what I give so that means respect, obeying the rules, and a whole lot of fun. I really hope everyone role-plays good and I don't really know if i'm super good at it but i'll have to get used to role-playing with some of you first, before I can get the hang of how you guys like to do it.
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Well out of all the rules my personal favorite is Knowing when to quit, because not a lot of people quit when there angry or the role-players start arguing OOC. That is when it becomes stupid for anyone involved and they should just quit, walk away and come back later when they have cooled off.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I believe I only have to do this if I want to be a grunt but right now I just want to be a peon so i'll do this to be a grunt later.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:There is nothing I would like to clarify, Thank you.
Howdy, Zachary, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! I'd say that spelling and grammar are important, but I'm biased. Anywho! As Forsaken are your thing, you may be interested in the Black Harvest. It's a pretty nifty guild if I do say so myself!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server, we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
Thank you and i'll check into the Black Harvest.