Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello out there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well to start hello everyone my name is Justin. Well, what can i say really? I have been roleplaying since 2005. I prefer PvE more than PvP. Most of the servers out there are not that much into roleplaying and it gets boring fast.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the USA as my native language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was back in high school. My best friends and I started a discussion about online games and which I was not familiar with desided to buy the games and meet them online. Needless to say, i have been playing ever since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I ran a google search. "list of wow roleplaying servers"

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most forms of roleplay, I like variety you know?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
If you ask me my favorite i would have to tell you blood elves. A race all suffering a cursed addiction to mana, yet they fight to regain the honor they once had.
As for class i am a heavy mana user so i normally i go for the warlock, the mage, and/or the priest, however i dont mind playing anything with mana.
What are your expectations of this server?:
I look forward to a fun, fair roleplay community, but all i hope for it to be a server filled with friendly players, and good roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
If your character dies more than once, that's it. Roll a new character. This rule i believe is a good one for afew reasons. Yes i know its harsh, but hey what isnt. Also this give's it the feeling of reincarnation.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I hope i can be excused on this one, I'm not lazy or anything, but i usually like to make stories as i go, and right now i would fail at making a story, as i would rush it to kinda get this application sent in as i am eager to play. i like to use time to write a story, and as for right now i am having one of those days where the hamster is running the wheel powered light-bulb and you need to get a replacement bulb

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I simply like to thank you all for reading. Beer
Howdy, Justin, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! I was really looking forward to a story, but that's okay, I can wait! :) There are a lot of Blood Elves, here, so I wish you luck in slidin' in if you choose to be main an Elf!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server, we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!