Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Kingtop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player i am very relaxing and enjoy what i play no matter what game or series of games it is. When it comes to games with a massive world or a big player base i start to want to role play with others. I am a Video caster on Twitch.tv but thats not really important. My grammar isn't the greatest but it will improve over time as i type to people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States of America. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friend of mine bought Warcraft 3 and his computer couldn't run it. So til he could get a good working computer he let me barrow it til then. He never came back for the game so i just kept playing it til WoW came out.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was looking for some type of Role playing game just others weren't doing it for me. I remember WoW private servers were pretty good at enforcing rules of RP. I went on google and found this server. I read the Rules and i was very pleased of how everything works here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all kinds of roleplays. be it action, Romance, or anyother type it works for me. It's all about the experience for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf / Paladin. I always found them a unique case with the blood elves when they were given Paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have fun and have a great Roleplaying Experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The enforcement of the RPing and how it's simple at most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Sure i can do this won't be perfect) The rain pours heavily over the now empty jungle. Creatures hiding under the trees or in their dens waiting for the rain to give up. Water dripping off the planets and trees causing streams of water going into the jungle river. A wondering man, in a black cloak with his hood up, walks along the river. His face being covered by the shadow of the hood. He looks up into the sky seeing a raven above him. He lifts his arm up and the raven lands on his arm. The raven's leg had a small box on it. The man takes it from the raven and it flies away in the rainy sky. He walks over to a tree and sits down. Staring at the box he sees the kings seal on it. He opens the box and inside lays a note and a ring. He takes the note and reads it.

My son even though you leave us to seek greatness. We still wish to see you happy at the same time. Give this ring to your future wife, if you find her on your travels. Good luck and don't worry about your father. If you return with greatness he will become proud.

The man put the ring in a pouch and then looked back up into the sky as the rain pours down. "I won't let you down mother. I will show father that i can achieve greatness." He yawns and leans on the tree and begins to fall asleep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope i am think i am good.
Hello Kingtop, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. Lucky thing your friend left the game to you, then!

Remember to capitalise your 'I's when they're on their own!

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or anyone else on the Forum Helper or Enforcer/Content GM team if you have any further queries, and we'll do our best to answer.