Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: PeachyLemonz Introduction! 2.0!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello! My name is Aaron. The games I predominantly play are RPGs with the very occasional FPS. I'm relaxed, laid back, and I would consider friendly. Laugh

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I live in the US. I was born in a medium sized town in the middle of Indiana. Corn...lots and lots of corn. Anyway, currently I only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I wasn't one of those lucky few to play Warcraft. By that I mean Ive never played Warcraft 3, or 2 or 1 for that matter. I started in vanilla WoW.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: To be honest I found CotH on google. I was on a quest to find a good RP server other then what Blizzard has to offer. Lets be honest, RPing in retail has declined in the past years. I'm just very excited that I finally found people with similar interests.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Back in the day, I was involved in a army style RP guild in retail. Sadly one day we just fell apart. I was heartbroken and ever since I've just dabbled in PVE for the time being. But I'd LOVE to get back in a similar guild or group. I also did some RPing with a small group of friends for Vampire: The Masquerade so I'm not above thriller or horror based sessions.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
On retail I could never shy away from making Blood-elves. Something about their...arrogance? It always brought me back. My experience is with Paladins and Deathnights.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping for a warm welcome of course! I'm a little out of practice so hopefully I can get some tips and suggestions from my fellow Roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The requirement for legitimate roleplaying. I've tried the retail ones and their just not for me. No one does real roleplaying any more. It's just all god modding now. *sigh*

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Get up, scum!" barked the Commander.
Vilic slowly picked himself up from the cold, hard stones of the UnderCity. This was grueling. He hated combat training, but he knew it would make him stronger.
"Again!" ordered the Undead Commander, holding aloft his short sword and pointing with long bony arms directly at Vilic.
Vilic complied, raising his similar sword with his similar arms, although a bit stockier. He charge. Just as he had a thousand times before, attempting a vertical slash. It was parried, as always. The Commander gave him a quick jab to the face dislocating Vilic's nose, he then grappled Vilic's torso, picking Vilic up over his head and slamming him onto the stone floor. With a small sigh the Commander said "You're just not improving. Are you sure you should even be here?"
Vilic thought for a moment. Should he be? No he had to be here. He knew it was his only way to avenge to family. He had to much to do to give up now.

That was just something I've always wanted to do. An undead warrior with a dark past or someone, who should have nothing to live for, find his place in the world

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Im very excited for this chance to Roleplay here. As I said I'm out of practice. Might even say I'm still a novice, but I'm willing to learn.
Hello! I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, just remember to capitalize your I-s and put apostrophes in your I'm-s and you'll be fine. I'm sure CoTH'll welcome ya' with open arms, despite being a little rusty. And hey, if you need any more help, feel free to PM a Content GM, Enforcer GM or Forum Helper like yours truly.

See you around!