Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Skillz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

-First thing is first, my name is Jovan, I play WoW for about 4 years now, and the best thing I like about WoW is RP of course! I've been RP-ing on retail for about 2 years now so I decided to try something new. I was in Military RP guilds most of the time so I'm kinda into it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

-I'm from Serbia, so naturally my primary language is Serbian, but I speak English fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

-Well my brother was playing WoW and I really liked it, on first sight I thought that it was a really great game, and shortly after I was CONVINCED that was a great game when I started playing it, at first of course I didn't even know there was a RP option in WoW, but when I discovered that many people RP, I suddenly became interested in it and I started to RP myself. I played Warcraft III TFT and RoC so I'm familiar with the lore.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

-I enjoy adventuring, action, fighting and also I like military RP, when I think about it a bit...as long as its RP I think I'll like it! :D
But I have the most experience in Military RP since the guilds I was on retail were mostly Military based.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

-I think every class and race is great and interesting in their own way, so I really don't have an outstanding favorite, but I do enjoy the Forsaken and their history, so I guess my favorites are Forsaken. I like Forsaken because of their tragic history and because of Arthas's betrayal. As well as the undead Lordaeronias I like the living ones too, the surviving humans that escaped from Lordaeron to Stormwind and other cities un-touched by the scourge.

What are your expectations of this server?:

-I hope there will be lots of friendly folks who are always up for some RP. I expect that it will be a lot different than on the retail, because there are loads of griefers on retail, as well as the other RP servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

- Well I personally like that you demand for everyone to be respectful and tolerant, those are some factors that make players decide which server will they play on. I also notice you are very strict with the selection of players, so I guess there will be a lot of experienced RP-ers. I also look forward to Rp-ing on WotLK since most of my RP time was on Cataclysm.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

-To be honest, I really didn't decide which race or class I'm gonna play so I'll make the story as I go. I hope you won't frown upon my decision.
Hope I get approved this time :D
Hello Skillz, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Welcome to the server. You ought to check out the Black Harvest if Forsaken are your thing.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or anyone else on the Forum Helper or Enforcer/Content GM team if you have any further queries, and we'll do our best to answer.