Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: OOC Zone - Back to Shatterspear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've been considering changing the OOC area again, and have finally decided to switch to Shatterspear. We've made a full circle!

Some may ask why bother if we want to encourage folks out of the OOC area and into the world for RP. I personally think that it may be more beneficial to have a more pleasant ambiance when OOC (since folks are going to be there regardless of where it is if they just want to idle). While I'm not studying psychology or anything, I believe it's probably better in a subconscious way as well.

Another comment some may recall is that it was switched from Shatterspear in preparation for Cataclysm - well, whenever we may end up switching to Cata, we'll have to respawn an OOC area anyway. That, and I was just itching for a change of scenery. ;)

Anyway, the new OOC area is Shatterspear again! Almost everything in the OOCC has been phased out, and a portal has been placed in the center of the zone to Shatterspear. Note that you can set your new bind point to Shatterspear by visiting Eyonix again!

As another note, port destinations to all the goblin cities have been added to the Portal to avoid having to respawn the transpolyporters (as well as a port to the Argent Tournament). You can also find ports to Area 52 and K2 on there as well (thank you, HolyNexus, for suggesting that)!

Lastly... prepare for ToT v3 Soon™.
Ah... back to Shatterspear. I missed that place.
Well, OOC Village definitely sounds more communal and inviting than OOC Cavern. This'll be a nostalgia trip for some of us, for sure. :)
Well, I will miss OOCC, but Shatterspear looks awesome still. ^_^

And you're welcome :3
(06-11-2012, 01:30 PM)Kretol Wrote: [ -> ]Lastly... prepare for ToT v3 Soon™.

Oh, memories.

But what...?
Just like the olden days again! Heh.
...That means I have to redo a lot of my newbie guide...

*Sobs*
Nostalgia. <3

Time to dance atop the lamp posts once more!
Sweet, I've never been to this OOC zone before!
...Do we get the stairs to hell back too? Remember that, guys? Jumpin' around so you could say "I DID IT!".
I only ever made it to the second check point...
There was a Stormwind spawned up there once upon a time!
I did that crap. Like a pro. /flex
I pimp slapped those stairs.
I finished it a couple of times and I miss it :c
Pages: 1 2