Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Night Elven RP Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To the east of Teldrassil, on the map, you can see three green protrusions from between the World Tree. The center one of these has several furbolg homes, nestled between the roots of the Night Elven capital's home. With a few small additions, despite the only buildings being Furbolg in nature, I think it could be a rather nice spot to add to the OOC Portal. Here are some pictures for reference:

Spoiler:
[Image: ScreenShot2012-06-11at82252PM.png]

[Image: ScreenShot2012-06-11at82301PM.png]

[Image: ScreenShot2012-06-11at82322PM.png]

[Image: ScreenShot2012-06-11at82344PM.png]
This will officially evolve into the World (of CotH)'s next bearman invasion. Henceforth, thus is fact.
Oh, oh, I -love- that spot! I also remember there's a nice Troll Hut in Stoletalon that has a few good Highborne locations nearby, perhaps that could be thrown in as well?
(06-11-2012, 08:31 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, oh, I -love- that spot! I also remember there's a nice Troll Hut in Stoletalon that has a few good Highborne locations nearby, perhaps that could be thrown in as well?

I do too! Except of course, for the fifteen minute swim it takes to get there. :3
I remember that I would always just get there using Levitate on my Priest. Or maybe I just fell. Regardless, I didn't swim.
You know, I might as well just post this in here than make an entirely new thread.

Why isn't Astranaar listed in the OOC teleporter? :P There's plenty of Night Elves that like to RP in Ashenvale, it's a bit of a hassle to get over there though.

Could put it in a neutral location so Hordies could use it to. Would help out a lot!
Because it's got a flight master. I'm not entirely sure, but I think most --if not all-- RP zones at the portal don't have one. so teleporting's the fastest way to get there.
(06-14-2012, 09:23 AM)McKnighter Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I might as well just post this in here than make an entirely new thread.

Why isn't Astranaar listed in the OOC teleporter? :P There's plenty of Night Elves that like to RP in Ashenvale, it's a bit of a hassle to get over there though.

Could put it in a neutral location so Hordies could use it to. Would help out a lot!

.taxi can get you all the flight paths instantly. So, you should have no problem reaching it.