Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I sometimes have an over-extensive sense of humour, I do like being a caster, shall it be a master of the dark energies, master of the arcane, a priest, a druid, I don't like melee characters much, cause I am simply not good at them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Latvia. And the primary language is Latvian. But I do speak English rather well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was a child I saw my brother play Warcraft III, and the lore really intrigued me. But I found the lore more interesting than the gameplay, so I often used the "whosyourdaddy" cheat, but yeah, Warcraft III is the only game I've played in the Warcraft series and that's what pulled me in.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I simply typed "3.3.5a roleplaying server" in google. Nothing particular really drew me here, to be honest.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I often enjoy roleplaying as a citizen, I go to an encampment. Lakeshire for example. I pretend to be the assistant of the Lakeshire mayor, or just a mere fisherman on the docks, or one of the builders on the bridge, or one of the cooks that make food for the army. So far Lakeshire seems to be the one with most choices. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really do like night elves, because of the lore behind them. About how they were the reason, that the Burning Legion was defeated. I also like the heroes of the race. Tyrande and Malfurion. Night elves also seem quite unique. I like the druids, the Cenarion Circle is my favorite faction, because of the fact that they put their differences aside to cleanse the corruption of Azeroth. I also like the fact that there are many insane druidic organizations. Druids of the Claw, Druids of the Fang, etc.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I do not know what to expect. I am afraid of the fact that I might have found an RP server, where only 10 people are online at a time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I am not sure. I wouldn't say none, but I don't really see a rule that would appeal to me a lot.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Come on, guys, we need to close these portals, we shall not allow the Blue Dragonflight to invade Dalaran." A human death knight, in dark, unholy armor, bravely and with enthusiasm persuaded the few most powerful heroes that could help Dalaran in it's time of need. He knew that he must help the people he betrayed while under the influence of the Lich King. The heroes consisted of an expert pyromancer, Marylia, because the Blue Dragonflight was known to like cryomagic a lot, so it was best to fight fire versus ice. There was also a master of the dark magics, a Forsaken warlock, Bar'Thul, which was here to break open his arsenal of demons to destroy the portals. A worshipper of Elune, a night elven priestess, Valeyra, was here to support her allies with all the holy magic she could do. She knew that the Light will not forsake her, and she was confident with her abilities. There was also one of the most powerful shamans, Mongo'rok, was a master of the elemental arts. And was here to help the heroes with the powers of earth, fire, water and air itself. Last, but not least, was the death knight, Regalius, who started it all. He mastered the Frost arts before this battle, so he could defend the group better, fighting frost versus frost, would give him a better handle on the defensive side. The mission was successful, Dalaran was safe, and the portals were closed once again. But then something unexpected happened. One of the Sin'Dorei teleported inside the prison.
"A valiant defense, but this city must be razed. I will fulfill Malygos's wishes myself!"
she shouted. "We finish this now, champions of Kirin Tor!"
She transformed into one of the Blue Dragonflight, and a quite vicious and powerful form at that.
"We need to get the Kirin Tor to help us!" the priestess yelled. "Mongo'Rok, you harness the power of the Air, GO GET REINFORCEMENTS!"
Mongo'Rok, quickly attempted to get out of this prison, but it was no use.
Cyanigosa used a spell, that sucked all five heroes right next to the servant of Malygos. They knew they were in trouble.
"Ah! I am a mage, I can teleport myself out of the prison and get the Kirin Tor!" Marylia shouted. As she started to cast, Cyanigosa knew what must be done.
She started destroying the mage's mana, Marylia started screaming in pain.
She recovered only to be killed by the violent torrent of Arcane, that Cyanigosa released. Marylia was dead, but four of the heroes still weren't. They still had a chance to beat this wretch, and get Marylia to the healers. "So ends your defiance of the Spell-Weaver!" Cyanogisa shouted, and let out an evil, draconic laugh after Marylia's demise. Valeyra, whispered to Regalius: "I need you guys to distract her long enough. Only Marylia wields the element that can defeat Cyanigosa. Make sure she doesn't interrupt my ressurection!" Regalius nodded.
Regalius, Bar'Thul, Mongo'Rok and Bar'Thul's many demons started attacking Cyanigosa with more effort then ever. But Cyanigosa was clever. She noticed that something was missing. The ressurection failed, as Cyanigosa sweeped her tail and threw Valeyra back against the wall, stunning her, and then calling down a blizzard, to end the priestess' life once and for all. Marylia and Valeyra were down.
Regalius, Mongo'Rok and Bar'Thul was still left. "DALARAN WILL FALL!" Cyanigosa yelled. Bar'Thul came up that he and his servants can try to banish her, so she isn't capable of any physical contact, long enough so they would reach reinforcements. The group had nothing against it, and tried the plan. It was quite effective. Kirin Tor reached the prison in time, and had the power to slay the servant once and for all. And Marylia and Valeyra were saved. It was one big battle. One that after witnessing, the group realized that a lot of people need their help to combat the evil... but do they have the power?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes. Is there a global chat or something?
Hello! I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, the global chat channel is Chat(for hellos, goodbyes, short chatter and Lore-discussion), Barrens(For lulz, memes, lolcats, whatever) and Adult(18+ stuff). You can read up more on the chat channels here! I assure you, you'll find a -lot- of role-players here, depending on the time-zone that you're in. Even in times like right now there tend to be thirty to forty people on(And at this hour of the day, we're not even at 'full strength', as it were). The server has good population in general, without being overcrowded(Although, during events, population in an area may skyrocket, making reading Says and Emotes a pain).

For the record, only Druids of the Nightmare, Fang and Flame(In Cata) are nuts. Those of the Claw, Talon, Grove, Antler and Wild are perfectly sane. As are Aquatic Druids, Plagueshifters, etc. etc. But hey, if you need any more help, feel free to PM a Content GM, Enforcer GM or Forum Helper like yours truly.

See you around!