Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hoppy Hop.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thread for pics or other things involving ToT? Perhaps?
Here's an overview of ToTv3, or at least what I've built so far.

Stage 1:
[attachment=2012]
Here, you need to balance your way across the lamp lines to get to the first box jump! It's seemingly quite a challenge!

Stage 2:
[attachment=2013]
The box course. This is the section that most are probably familiar with, jumping from box to box.

Stage 3:
[attachment=2014]
What is this?! Moving elevators!? For those that have played platformers, this hopefully won't be too challenging! Jumping into the elevator at the end of this section!

Stage 4:
[attachment=2015]
More moving platforms! Only a few here, but this time you have to jump from and to the big elevators at either side!

Stage 5:
[attachment=2016]
The Undervator will bring you up to the current top of the course. You'll have a bit of a leap of faith, and then a few more jumps...

Stage 6:
[attachment=2017]
Awww, look at that cute wind rider cub! ^_^ He'll help you fly! See those two circled boxes? You'll have to get allll the way over to them, somehow...
At the time of this posting, this is currently what I've built. There's more to come, however!
*Glints in his eye* Stairway to Hell?! Wooooo!!
And now I imagine this guy is at the top of the tower, creating his course with insane gestures.

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m45bu8EEFp1rrydbio1_1280.png]
Yes... yeeeesss!