Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ariellen Joins the Fray (Hopefully)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am described by my dear friend Ozewse as “Hibble-de-bobble-de.” I be described by friends as - … Oh wait, I have no friends. Ozewse doesn't even count. I am an awkward teenager who loves video games and is probably malnourished because of it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am originally from Georgia, but raised in Florida which can, due to it's “unique” nature, be considered it's own country. My primary language is 'Deep-south Drawl' English, but I am a reformed individual thanks to my relocation.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing since the end of Vanilla in World of Warcraft, and later I picked up the Warcraft RTS series.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
“Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:” Yes, Ozewse's iron grip.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am relatively new to roleplay, but I look forward to learning and I've always loved fantasy games. Therefore, I think it should come to me easily.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the yet-to-be-released Pandaren, however when it comes to Wrath races, my favorite would have to be Forsaken. Mostly because before I had looked at the Lore, I loved the Forsaken racials. Now, I love them because their story interests me even, which adds to my fondness to the race.

My favorite class at current is Priest, after having been playing one for a year on Feenix WoW (1.12.1) and I love playing healer characters. My first class love-affair, however, was with hunters. Huntards will always hold a special place in my heart.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I can't say I have many. Ozewse asked me to come on and check the place out, to see if I might enjoy roleplay. I'm also interested in the server mechanics and the .Add command makes me giddy.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Short stories, they irk me so
When it comes to writing, I surely blow
This feels like a school assignment and with it, do I woe
In the case of short stories, I feel not do I reap what I sow

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Oh my god I wrote poetry, I feel accomplished. As a continuation of the above, I'll link my favorite poem as of late.
Poetry?
(Source: Weheartit.com, Tumblr)
Hello Ariellen, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the-... Just tell Oz I said, "Hi."

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or anyone else on the Forum Helper or Enforcer/Content GM team if you have any further queries, and we'll do our best to answer.