Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: "Undefined"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
undefined
. . . Huh?
Okay, so I don't think my original intended request for technical support is what I should ask about...
/blink
I beg your pardon?
I changed it... originally I was trying to ask for something involving hooking up my Laptop to my TV, but I edited so that now... it asks about an apparent other issue.
I fail to understand how you are asking for help with another issue as the first post says only.. "Undefined".

Please stop asking for attention.
Sorum, if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.

I will bring this issue up to Kretol.
I just don't understand the point of her thread. And I was simply kidding? I forgot to put an emoticon.. Wow.
Such screw-ups are traditionally called 'epic fails', my friend. They easily make a perfectly fine statement sound. . . Really mean. :P

EDIT: Feeling I ought to post something on-topic:

I'm aware of the issue at hand and I've experienced some similar stuff, at times. Not here, though. Dunno what fixed it.
You don't have to understand the point of her thread, Sorum. The GMs can see what is going on, so please..

And as a sidenote, sarcasm or joking around isn't really needed at all. :/ This is tech support.
Let's try to keep these threads friendly, guys! I understand screw-ups can happen, but let's try to read our own posts carefully to ensure that they don't get taken poorly. Thanks!
Right... So if now I can get a chance to explain.

As to what happened. I was originally trying to ask how to hook up the audio from my Laptop to my TV.

However I think it needs to be changed to point out that...

Whenever I make a thread the first post is automatically changed to "Undefined". I have tried editing it and it just changes it back to say "Undefined".
Do you have any HDMI cables for your laptop?

... I think they're called HDMI cables.

Edit: Heck, do you even have an HDMI port on the laptop?
I would suggest browsing this webpage for aid. If you have more specific questions, then return here with them.

(Yay, first result on google!)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics-...2600050003

(Also, I have no idea what that 'undefined' thing is about. Might be a bug.)
undefined

Okay so apparently it isn't just the first post...
Pages: 1 2