Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intruduction Bpg14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I’ve role-played in a couple servers before this one and with the massive amounts of players that are in CoTH I thought it would be a lot of fun, I really enjoy roleplaying and interacting with other players.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I’m from the United States and speak primarily English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I had a friend that played WoW, and once I tried it I got hooked and bought my own game. I have also played Warcraft III.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I found you through a friend and your large amounts of players play a real key factor in me wanting to join this community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like a little bit of everything but what I enjoy most is fighting, in large scale or small, disemboweling someone has got to be one of the most fun things to do in WoW.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite setup is an Orc warrior, because I picture them as a master of the battlefield. I do like to play as a Dwarf paladin also just so I can have fun pretending to be drunk.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect it to be a lot of fun considering that I have never done any large scale role-playing before.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Being respectful at all times. (Unless its part of your character) No one likes a jerk.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(This is my characters backstory/biography)

Barathorr Hammerfist grew up on a small razorback pig farm just east of The Crossroads in The Barrens. He faced many hardships through his life. When he was only 11 centaur raiders attacked his farm intending to only steal the valuables, but his father would not let this stand, he grabbed the nearest pitchfork and rushed out from the room they were hiding in, he could only take so many, they overpowered him by sheer number and mercilessly mutilated him, while his wife and son were still cowering in fear in the separate room. Through the next few years Barathorr had to work in the copper mines to keep the estate they lived in. His mother had to keep the farm running by herself and they managed to still thrive in the nearly barren wasteland. Once his mother grew old she sold the farm and moved to a small house in Orgrimmar, while Barathorr searched for the start of his new life alone.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?

I think your website is very well organized, and there is a nice lack of ads.

The friend that showed me this is Berzerker504
Howdy, BPG14, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! Come, bring us your Orciness! I'm very curious as to who your friend is on the forums, why so secretive?

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server, we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!