Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction- Berzerker504
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am a player looking for a fun, respectable, and relaxing atmosphere. I am polite and patient. I love role-playing I have some experience. I have never roleplayed in World of Warcraft outside of my own private server and that was with one or two of my friends. I feel it wont take me long to integrate myself within the community and start having a good time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the United States. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My friend played World of Warcraft and invited me to try it out. It was a lot of fun and I then went out and started playing Warcraft 3.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Honestly I google searched “World of Warcraft roleplaying private server” You’re website was the first one. The website it very nice and is very easy to navigate through. After a bit of research and reading from your Wiki I knew that I would love to play here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I love all kinds of roleplay I love the adventure and danger sense of roleplays the most though. It was my favorite ones to do on my server. Large scale battles or small skirmishes I love them all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Blood Elf/ Hunter. I always seem the most comfortable with Blood Elves. They were the first race I tried and loved them since. I chose hunter because I love archery in game and out I love shooting a bow.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A large respectable community that loves to have fun and relax and have a good time in game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like that everyone has to be IC as much as possible while playing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(I hope a background for my character is ok, if not that is fine I can do something else)

Ageric Sunstrider has lived an eventful life. His mother and father raised him deep in the woods in Quel’Thalas secluded from the outside world. He grew up alongside the animals of the forest. His father, Domnorix, was never around. He was always out on business. His mother, Galana, was the only one to look after him. One night Ageric, now an adult, decided to go out and explore the forest and try to catch sight of travelers on the nearby road. He heard voices on his approach. Some cloaked figures were robbing and old man and his wife. One of the cloaked men turned and Ageric recognized him. It was his Father. He ordered the other two men to kill the old couple and get ready to take their belongings. Ageric dashed off towards the house and snuck into his house and gathered his belongings and headed off to start his new life on his own.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Your website is very well organized and easy to navigate through. I had not problem finding all of the information I was looking for.
Hello Berzerker504, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story, but be careful about borrowing surnames from lore characters! Hope to see you in-game.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or anyone else on the Forum Helper or GM team if you have any further queries, and we'll do our best to answer.