Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I have done various types of RP from the age of 13 but mostly I have done storytelling, writing RP. Different characters, times, reality, fiction, action, fantasy, historic, modern day, scifi.. you name it I played it and I love it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I have been born and raised in Finland and Finland is ofcousre what I speak and so on. Studied english from 6th grade.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I played Warcraft 1 then Warcraft 2 then Warcraft 3 and finally WoW.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

A friend gave me a link, because I do not play retail anymore and I wish to still have the RP aspect of the game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I have never managed to play a bad guy for some reason. I can play the b***h and the annoyed person and the snappy person and the arrogant person but pure evil is just not my cup of tea. I do not either think that I would tap in well in male phsyce but other than that I'm good to go.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Draenei and Shaman. I love the wolfs and the spells and the idea of a Shaman. I like the tail and the horns and the wonerfull giggle. Oh the big eyes are cute too!

What are your expectations of this server?:

To have RP. To have reasonable GM's who havent got drunk on power. To be allowed to play my choise of character without disturbing other peoples joy ofcourse.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Everything makes common sence... Perhaps being respectfull towards others and acting mature. When you grow old enough you want things to fly smoothly ;)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Waving in the wind did the cape of warm furr by it's corners, held tightly on it's plave with a hand and long slim fingers. Her eyes closed and her chin raised to the wind of the cold north.. scent of the trees, grass and snow all dancing with eachother and competing of dominating the sences. Aaya smiled ever so lightly with the corners of her dark lips tipped upwards. The warm home was not but few steps away, fire inside and food prepared for cooking.

What was it about these savage lands that lured her spirit so. Was it the call of the wild, the untamed nature and it's beasts, it's beaty that was nearly raw in it's glory. Aaya couldn't decide. The snow under her hooves, the wind in her white hair. Freezing tip of her nose perhaps?

Morningn sun in it's pale glory had lured the draenei out of her small home, out to where life was waking up yet to another day. They said it was dangerous to live here, not if you listened to the wind, the river telling it's stories. Not if you allowed the spirits and creatures to whisper in your dreams.

She inhaled deeply, opened her glowing eyes slowly and the smile deepened to every shadow that was cast by a tree to the next one. One small step at a time Aaya turned around, for it was still cold even if she wished to remain outside for longer it would not be wise. Little by little returning to her small home, or what she considered as home. Greetings of the fire's laughter and the smell of smoke came to her like old friends and she took her place sitting down next to the burning wood beginning to prepare her meal for the morning.

Small quiet humming of a song parted her throat behind the closed lips as her spirit and body felt comfortable and serene in the cold, untamed beaty that surrounded her in these lands.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

If I would enjoy writing stuff alone I would be a writer, not an RPier. Tho that didn't feel too horrible. *nods* Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello Bengas, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. You've got a nice writing style, there.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or anyone else on the Forum Helper or GM team if you have any further queries, and we'll do our best to answer.