Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Feed for the feed back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya..

I'd love to take this almost-certain little break from CotH to make up a feedback thread for my characters, I'll list them below (mostly from most liked to least liked, but I like them all!)

>Drena Firebeard
>Melina Felo'thori
>Kreeva
>Whirlenda
>Emma Dustwallow(my name sake :p)
>Breya Saevard
>Lindsey (Dagna ICly)
>Aretha
>Halani Bloodhoof
>Alanya Sunreeler
>Iselaine Rothensheld(she needs more love, I know..)
>Liliaena Silverfang (still rather new)

I don't expect sugar coating, I know I can be a very poor RPer by times, so I'd just love it if people could point me what they think of them and where I need to improve ^_^

Thank you~~You can has cookie if you answer :O
Unfortunately, I've yet to RP with any of your creations, but I do have a bit of OOC personal feedback if you'll hear me out.

You seem to be a very big fan of MLP:FiM. I am too! Though, I'm a tad lax on watching episodes consistently. Fluttershy is the character I most identify with, and Annabelle and Don's potential child has been likened to Applejack. Adorable, no?

However, despite our mutual like for the show, I have to say your constant referencing to yourself as Rarity has become rather grating and...odd. The various people in whatever Skype chats you're in, or in-game wish to know you, not the MLP character you identify with.

So...tone it down a tad? Please?
Lol, I guess. :c