Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - MKarl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey, my name is Mathias Karl and I am 23 years old, I come from Norway, a country in Europe, my mother tongue is Swedish and I can speak beside my country language two foreign languages: English and Norwegian. My grammar is not perfect, I am trying to improve my language skills all time.
I enjoy playing games, I played everything that was good from fantasy games genre, saw almost every movie out there, I think I will be a good role-player in World of Warcraft, I enjoyed studying the Lore for many years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Norway, a country in northern Europe, and my primary language is Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I enjoyed playing the Warcraft games in my childhood, I waited for the Warcraft Adventures ad most of you did, and then I played Warcraft 3 game when it was released. When Warcraft 3 – The Frozen Throne was released I started to imagine how will be if Warcraft will be a MMO like the Mu, and finally World of Warcraft was released, I felt like a dream of mine came true.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I played World of Warcraft since release on retail and on other private servers. After years of playing, I became bored of the PVE and PVP aspects of the game. Then I saw that the game has another interesting feature: the RP. I searched on Google a lot to find what is so different on those servers. I found out that so special about them: people act like they are a part of the game, the community is more mature then average. After this, I saw that Achievement runners on Blizzard are ruining the server for getting Server First’s. I was so disappointed. After this I found you, I read all the pages on Wiki and I saw you are a great community.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many types of role-play like adventure, dark, horror, action. My favorite ones are adventure and action. I like to adventure with a friend or two in the unknown, and the action type of role-play, I can act like characters from Warcraft fan movies when I try to give orders to a group of people to do a quest or get into a new adventure. I can stick with my character no matter what happens; even someone is trying to ruin the game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class combination is Undead Rogue. I chose Undead, because of the Stratholme city felt to the Scourge and it was a touching story, and because of Sylvannas Windrunner, the ruler of the Forsaken and her story. I chose the Rogue class because I like how it matches my gameplay, I am not the one that jumps in a group of people, I like to wait for the right moment to strike, and I like to stay alone, to sneak around undetected and do things silently.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to have a great time, I want to experience the role-play and make some new friends that open themselves, I think that Role-play is the future of gaming, after people will get bored of today MMO’s.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the rule Respect, I think I will find people that are mature enough to handle problems, to stick with the character no matter what happens (let’s hope nothing happens). It can be moments when a non-RP player arrives to the server, I can be calm enough to handle the situation, and with other people I can explain to him what this game is all about.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a sunny morning in Elwynn forest, nothing unexpected could happen. Asbjørn Yngvar was at his home with his wife and kids sitting at the table, preparing to eat. Suddenly, someone knocks at the door.
He answered the door and saw a few Stromwind soldiers, keeping the Stormwind flag with pride.
“Yes?” He asked them.
“Marshall Viggo Is recruiting troops for the Northerend war against the Scourge. We are here to recruit you sir, to fight aside us.” said looking straight into his eyes.
“But, I am not a soldier…” sadly said Asbjørn.
Everything happened so fast. Asbjørn was taken to the city of Stormwind, embarked and then sent to Northerend.
There were a bunch of people staying In the line to be registered by a Marshall.
He heard only “Next…”, “Next…”, and after a long “The last one…” said the marshal. “What is your name sir?”, after a few moments he said “Sir!”.
Asbjørn realized that it was his turn and said “I am Asbjørn Yngvar, sir.”
After the registering was done, a voice said: “Everyone take a sword.”, throwing swords to everyone.
“Do not be afraid, you will fight against abominations you have never seen in your life. They have the same weakness as we have, they die.”
After this the army marched ahead. Asbjørn was terrified; he thought he will never see his family again… The first atrocities that came were defeated by the humans, but they were too many.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
You can contact me for other details.
Thank you for your time,
Mathias Karl.
Howdy and welcome to CotH!

There is a rather good guild named 'Black Harvest' that is very pro-forsaken and pro-Sylvannas. Perhaps your undead rogue could find role-play there?

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a look at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

Have fun! :)