Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vol'jin Needs YOU!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 180px-Trollposter-hires-1.jpg]

For years, Zalazane has secretly ruled from the Echo Isles, the warriors and Darkspear trolls of Sen'jin Village thinking him slain. He has been a blight upon not only the Darkspear Tribe, but the Horde itself, a thorn in our side, a pain in our asses, and a reminder that we are so close to a more peaceful, golden future for our people, yet so far away.

No longer.

I call all of you adventurers and patriots of the Horde to aid your Darkspear allies, as we have aided all of you in the past. We have fought and bled against the enemy for the Horde. We have cried over our fallen with you, and we have been eternally grateful for everything you've done for us, and we've repaid the debt. Let's drive Zalazane out once and for all, and give the Darkspears a true home, as the Tauren hold Thunder Bluff, and the Orcs hold Orgrimmar. Let the Darkspear Trolls of the Horde hold the Echo Isles.

Will you answer the call?
-Uru'zin, Champion of the Darkspear Tribe

WHAT IS ALL OF THIS NONSENSE?

This nonsense, my dear friends, is the battle for the Echo Isles, so that the Darkspear Trolls may have a place to call their home. Horde-aligned player characters may participate, as the trolls are too proud and too loyal to the Horde to accept aid from the Alliance. You've been given the choice to give back to the blue community you all know and love; will you answer the call?

WHEN WILL THIS DEBAUCHERY TAKE PLACE?

Glad you asked! The following events will take place on the following dates:

The Call to Arms: Friday, June 22nd, at 7 P.M. Server Time
The Landing: Tuesday, July 3rd, at 12 P.M. Server Time
The Push: Tuesday, July 24th, at 3 P.M. Server Time

More will be updated as the events come up.

CAN I JOIN IN ON THIS?

Yup. Just post interest here or show up when we're calling for invites for the event!
I sense a certain pair of Troll shamans gettin' their fight on up in this piece, yo.
FINALLY MADUGO AND DU'GURO CAN DO SOMETHING.
UL'WEY IS INSUFFICIENT DARKSPEAR FOR THIS.

This calls for an older way of trolling.
It sounds like de Darkspea' Echoes be stirrin'.
(06-18-2012, 07:48 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]UL'WEY IS INSUFFICIENT DARKSPEAR FOR THIS.

This calls for an older way of trolling.

BULL FREAKIN HORSE CRAP YOU WILL DUALBOX THEM BOTH
I can stick Mar'waz in something? Sweet.
Now then, shadow hunter or witch doctor?
CHOICES, CHOICES.

And aye, I may just be able to be there. 'Cause, y'know, summer break and all that. :D
(06-18-2012, 05:32 PM)Piken Wrote: [ -> ]I sense a certain pair of Troll shamans gettin' their fight on up in this piece, yo.

... But... it... it starts at 4 in the morning for me!

/ultimate sadface
Not sure if bring back Siame for this.

/rubchin
(06-19-2012, 02:34 AM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2012, 05:32 PM)Piken Wrote: [ -> ]I sense a certain pair of Troll shamans gettin' their fight on up in this piece, yo.

/ultimate sadface
6am for me. /shrug
Will get up, I guess. No reason not to be able, so heh. :D
(06-19-2012, 02:32 AM)Kira13 Wrote: [ -> ]summer break

Huh? What's that?
(06-19-2012, 02:34 AM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]

/ultimate sadface

YOU WILL WAKE UP FOR IT THEN HAWK.

SKIP WORK

SKIP SCHOOL

SKIP LIFE

TROLLS ARE CALLING
As Hawk said, it's honestly too late for me, but I'll try to show up nonetheless!
Let it be noted, the first event is a non-combat, introductory event that will not last long. It's mainly to gauge interest. I will try to time the events so that the majority of the server can make it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4