Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction- Baphomet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player I prefer Western RPG's, Shooters (1st or 3rd person), and RTS although I play mostly on a PS3 because my computer isn't so great.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

The United States English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I had received a Warcraft 3 Battle-chest for Christmas and it had some guest passes for WoW. Although I never roleplayed in WoW.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I wondered if WoW had private RP servers, and googled it. This server seems the most professional.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I'm not familiar with different types of roleplay, but I guess I like the roll/text fighting of it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is a tie between the Orcs and the Forsaken. The Orcs for their history, and the Forsaken for being undead. My favorite class is Mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:

The only thing I can expect right now is Roleplay we'll see where it goes from there.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Krosh staggers back as arrows sail pass overhead and he falls on his side as one pegs him in the shoulder. He pushes himself towards the base of a tree as his brethren wildly charge forward into a line of armed footmen.
The Orc rests for a brief moment against the tree before ripping the arrow out of his shoulder with a howl. He quickly flings his backpack onto the ground and starts rummaging through it finally pulling out a scroll. He holds it up into the light of the setting sun and reads the text aloud, a surge of energy passes through him and starts to mend his wound. Krosh stumbles to his feet, seeing the last of his war band struck down. He had no choice but to flee abandoning his friends.

Krosh out ran the armored footmen, and found a hidden cave to camp for the night, but come morning the barks of dogs, and the shouting of men alerted Krosh. He pushed himself up off the floor with a grunt holding his sore shoulder picking up his backpack and sprinting out the cave entrance. The search party was spread out all along the ridge in front of the cave and started firing. Krosh was hit in the leg and chest instantly, falling full sprint into the stone cracking his head.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nothing to ask, but sorry this took so long for me to write I kept getting distracted and could never finish.
Howdy, Baphomet, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! Thank you for your story. Orcs are pretty neat, and there's been some a recent bloom of orc RP lately, so I hope you find what you're looking for.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. Our excellent GM and Forum Helper staff are a ready resource, as well!

Roleplaying in WoW can be very fun because (as the name implies) it is its own established world with its own histories, customs, peoples, etc! I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!