Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Aegerus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm 17 years old, I come from Slovakia . Since I was little, history, fantasy and imaginary worlds were fascinating me. Think the first game I played was the first Age of Empires. I later on switched to RPG games (Diablo II was the first one) and after that - MMOs. WoW was the first MMO I ever played, but I got bored of it, after a while, so I had a pause. I played on PVP servers, like Anthoria (CZ/SK one, so you might not know it). I have some RP experience from an MMO game called "Champions Online", where you basically create a character, give 'em a background/story and some super powers. Was quite fun; I still play it , from time to time. At the moment, I'm playing Diablo III, Max Payne 3 (Yeah, yeah, not really MMO-ish, I know!) , League of Legends and other . (those are the main ones)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
As I've mentioned, I'm from Slovakia, so my main language is Slovak. I've been learning English since I was 6, but I still make mistakes, so I hope you pardon them. :). I also speak French, Russian and I understand German a little (really, only a tiny bit). My life's kinda funny, because I was born in Ukraine, my father is Slovak, mother's Russian, grandma was Belarusian (from my mother's side), and I have a Hungarian (kind of) surname.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When Warcraft III came out. I had an uncle, who game it to me for Birthday. Had a lot of fun, but I mostly cheated (I was quite young).

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Through Google! T'was the first server I found, so I said to myself "Why the hell not?". I also want to see the RP-side of World of Warcraft.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Just walking up to someone and talking, or just sitting in some enclosed place, talking to 1-2 people. Don't like talking to a higher number of people - it gets confusing, but I can handle. Action/Danger might be cool! I wish to try 'em out.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmmm .... I'd have to go with Undead, just because of the fact I love undead/demons. But I played Orcs mostly, just because of the awesome MC Hammer dance Grin2
Favorite class? Death Knight! I just love gigant, runed-axes/swords (I do historical fencing and we perform battles/theaters on special occasions, so I guess that's why). WAAIT! Not finished yet. You just CAN'T ask me, about "one" favorite, so my second favorite class is ... wait for it .... WARLOCK! (extremely unexpected!)
Y'know? Undead Warlock = my love for Demonic and Undead beings being fused together.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Great time and good RP. Oh, and not that many "trolls", as in "people that ruin the game", not the awesome race.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding!!! I hate people, that godmode. It's not rare at all in Champions Online and it gets on my nerves. Otherwise, all of the other rules are fine with my humble self.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"... is it dead?" asked Silvo.
"Looks dead enough to me." Thalic shruged and stood up "Let's just look for something valuable..."
"Thalic! It twitched a little!"
"Just cut it's head off, or hit it with the shovel, Silvo..." Thalic responded and opened a nearby chest, taking out an old, rune-covered helmet, then whispered to himself -"... looks valuable enough."

The corpse suddenly opened it's eyes and stared at Silvo for a few moments, then spoke:

"Why the hell would you want to cut my rotting head off? At this rate, it's going to fall of on it's own , any time..." . The creature laughed, but the laughter turned into coughing.

Both of the looters jumped up , Thalic dropped the helmet, and Silvo screamed out: "SWEET, HOLY MOTHER OF TIRION !" and then hit it's "face" with a shovel and both of them ran away , as the living corpse just stood up and continued to laugh .

"... priceless. Makes me laugh every time." It took it's helmet, along with a runed blade from the chest and went after them...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Right now? Nah. I just wonder if the community is friendly enough to new players, but that's for me to find out.
Howdy, Aegerus, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! Why the Hell not, indeed! I'm excited that you're on the Orc and Forsaken side -- definitely a lot of that right now. Might I suggest looking at the Black Harvest for a rather excellent [militant!] Forsaken guild?

I should say the community is very friendly to new players! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
Woo! Thank you! Oh, by the way, I must compliment your picture! Game of Thrones = Awesomeness!