Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [BH] Event: Banished to the Betwixt and Between
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: VvJgl.jpg?1]
What mysteriousness lies beyond the Spiritual Realm..?

Executor Jared Richter wishes to reclaim the fortress abandoned by the Forsaken Guards he surrendered it to afew months prior. He has placed
Inquisitor Apostasy and
Pale Cleric Lendri to seek out the fort once more, and take hold over it for the time being. But there is one thing standing in the Harvests' way;
The Dalarani Mages.
With combined forces from the hardheaded motley crew, they get into more trouble than they bargained for.

About
I'm not going to give anything away, but this event for the Harvest will last a total of 5-6 days with activities that happen based on who is online and participating, and what kind. The goal is to get atleast 1-2 mini-events in per day, maybe more depending on the people and what they would like to do.

Times

The activities will take place between 11am server time to 8pm server time, so that gives everyone a good timespan to be on and able to attend the events. =)

When
We want to have the starting event on Monday, June 25st, at 12pm servertime. (This can change if people need it later!)
It is planned to end on Saturday, June 30th, or Sunday, July 1st.

Signing Up
The maximum people allowed to come is currently ten. This doesn't count Majyk and myself, who will be hosting the event. (Boosted the number again so if people don't show up, we have extras.)

Update!
We've rescheduled the event to Monday, June 25th, at 12pm servertime! It will end Saturday, June 30th, or Sunday, July 1st.

Signed up:

1.) Rowgen with Mathabaeus/Malachai
2.) Piken with Atius
3.) Muhaha8 with Gorose
4.) Mezrin with Larry
5.) Aroes with Varius
6.) Hawk with Kargus
7.) PhilGobatto with Meronnath
8.) Davidoden3 with Segur
9.) Kira13 with Shanne
10.) Psycho with Azziri
I'm signing up with Malachai/Mathabaeus on a shared spot, if I can. I won't be dual-boxing.
/signs up :D
I'll tag along! (Gorose, of course.)
I could attend on Larry! Although I'll be doing the Echo Isles event chain through parts of it, I still want to be a part of it!
You have Varius' alchemist fire :)
Sign me on as Kargus!
I think I may attend with Meronnath!
And Segur will come along, as determined.
Maeia might show up :V
Of-freaking-course, I wasn't able to be there, or even see the thread... /grumble
/grumble
.../grumble
Spoiler:
[Image: mr-grumble.jpg]

Will certainly try to be there on the 25th, on Shanne!

EDIT: Only then looks that the max is 8 characters. WHAT.
We've rescheduled the event to Monday, June 25st, at 12pm servertime! It will end Saturday, June 30th, or Sunday, July 1st.
Oh thank god. You have no idea how much i love you right now Lendri!! :D
Event starts today at 12pm servertime! Make sure those who signed up attend. =)
I... Might be upwards of 30 minutes behind (no clue when I'll be home today, but I hope it's by 11 ST), so if I'm late, pretend I was there ICly the whole time. >_>
Pages: 1 2