Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [BH] Event: Reunion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't -really- an event, but moreso just to keep the involved parties posted on the upcoming reunion between Maeia di Silvio and her son, Cristovao.

This is meant to be small time and private. OOC spectating is allowed so long as you aren't disruptive. If you'd like to participate, hit me up on Skype, maybe we can work something out.

Involved parties...

CappnRob - Maeia/Cristovao
LostStranger - Elias
Sol - Jared
Lendri - Lendri
ImagenAshyun - Diwaata(?)
Spix - Bastius (IC observer)

The currently scheduled time is TUESDAY, June 25th, at 10:00 PM server time. If this does not fly with you, lemme know and we'll work something out.
.....at last, an event we can both attend at a time I'm available.

;-;

I'll be on Diwaata mostly, but if by any chance I can dualbox, the other will either focus on Arnaldo or Stefano. But Diwaata will surely be there.
And Diwaata turns into a zombie.
(06-20-2012, 11:35 AM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: [ -> ].....at last, an event we can both attend at a time I'm available.

;-;

I'll be on Diwaata mostly, but if by any chance I can dualbox, the other will either focus on Arnaldo or Stefano. But Diwaata will surely be there.

I scheduled the time to accommodate just for you, silly!

Stefano might be interesting to see show up, but... we'll see. I want focus on Diwaata being Cristo's emotional support.
OK SO. THIS DIDN'T WORK OUT.

BUT THAT'S OK, REALLY, IT IS.

Let's try this again in a week? New time will be MONDAY, July 2nd, at 10:00PM Server!

SOL THIS TIME GET SOME SLEEP YOU NUB. <3
You got the date/day of the week right this time! I'll see if I can be there.
(06-26-2012, 11:57 PM)Dae Wrote: [ -> ]You got the date/day of the week right this time! I'll see if I can be there.
This time I used a calender! :D
OK BECAUSE I TOTALLY FORGOT SOL WASN'T EVEN ON AT THAT TIME.

WEDNESDAY, JULY 4, 10PM SERVER TIME.

Let's see if this will finally work.
OK.

BECAUSE I AM A LOSER.

RESCHEDULING THIS FOR THE... THIRD TIME? WHO CARES I GOT ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD.

Sol has given me two choices!

Friday and Saturday night! 10PM either way! Which one works best?!

Personally, I should be able to handle both.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND TELL ME THE DAY YOU LIKE MOST HGGGGN.

Also if anyone else is interested in participating, drop a line here too, and I'll see if I can accommodate you.
Saturday.

Be there at 10PM server.

OR BE A LOSER.

<3