Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing... me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have 3 years of expirance on wow......Played on retial but I dont like cataclysm.....
I never played on RP server and no EXP but on normal have full exp....
My real name is Filip Crnogorac on servers usually Zumba

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina and my primary language is Croatian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw my friend playing it and I try it and I LIKED IT VERY VERY VERY MUCH 8)

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found this server on google after 3 days of searching and word RP draw me on the server Grin2

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Enjoying and relaxing tavern roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race:Blood Elf Why?=Becose the are sexy xD
Favorite class:Paladin Why?=Becose they have nice spells and nice looking gear ;)

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations for this server is to be popular 150-300 players online...and to be full RP (to get marry and that kinda stuffs)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players, regardless of their faction or affiliation. We are all playing this game to enjoy it, and being rude or disrespectful to another player does not enhance anyone's enjoyment. If it enhances your own enjoyment, you undoubtedly do not belong on this server. Being respectful is easy enough if you think about it. Even players that you dislike or seem unable to get along with can be treated with respect. When all else fails, the IGNORE filter is in place for a reason.

Respect GM requests and decisions, and treat them as final. Do not argue over kicks, suspensions, or bans unless you HONESTLY feel it was a case of mistaken identity. In that case, you may contact Grakor and make your case. If it is determined that it was not a case of mistaken identity, then do not argue further.

If you are not the person who was suspended, do not appeal kicks, suspensions, or bans. This is the business of the kicked/suspended/banned player ONLY. If you insist on speaking on the behalf of someone else, you will be suspended. Don't do it. Also, if you were banned, and you come back, you will be banned AGAIN. Don't look so shocked.

Defiance of GMs also lies under this rule. If a GM tells you to do something, DO IT. Even if you don't agree with it. If you have a concern, bring it up with Grakor via PM.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Not good at english so I cant rly tell you a story xD

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Why I have to make this apply.....???? You wana ppl with EXP or what?

Ty for all: Filip Crnogorac or Zumba
Howdy, Zumba, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! Unfortunately, there are not 150-300 people online at any given time; however, there are plenty of blood elves.

As for your question of why you have to fill out an application: It's a quality-control system that helps to remove plagiarists, previously banned players, trolls, etc.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

:) Again, welcome, and thank you for your polite and expansive answers. I hope you enjoy your stay~!