Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kaitan's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

My name is Emily and I'm from the southern part of the US. I'm a casual gamer, but a hard-core roleplayer. I'd say 80% of the time I'm on the computer, I'm RPing on WoW. I'm typically easy going and will RP with just about anyone.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the lower half of the United States. However, I'm way out there in the country, so sometimes my accent or random phrases throw people off, but it's still English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

The typical boring story; I saw a friend playing and he let me give it a try. Eventually I purchased my own copy... magic happened.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I was referred by a friend. I'm a huge roleplay nerd, so the thought of an entire server made just for that? I was happy.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I generally focus more on storyline/character development roleplay. My style is usually a paragraph or two, though admittedly I sometimes get carried away. I'm not really a fan of PUG RP's, the random little groups that form up under some pre-determined scenario. I like to build relationships and have story arcs and what have you.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I typically play humans, though I've been known to role a blood elf or two. I won't lie, I play them because they're pretty and I'm vain. I often find myself drawn towards rogues and hunters. I feel that they suit my personality best. However, I enjoy the role of a healer, as I work in the medical field in real life and can draw on that experience to expand my roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To be frank, I expect roleplay. Cheesy as that may sound, it's surprising how many times I've been promised a 'roleplay only' guild or group and it is severely lacking in the one thing it advertises.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

While all the rules are appropriate and needed, I'm particularly glad there are rules regarding tolerance. There's nothing more disheartening than witnessing or being subjected to discrimination.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Kaitan's boots hit the paving stones with no more than a gentle thud. Blonde hair whipping behind her, she tore through the morning fog with a wide smile on her face.

'Coffee, coffee, coffee.' The mantra echoed through her head, pushing her legs faster and faster as she raced to her favorite shop. A hand reached out to grab a streetlight, launching her around the corner and down the long canal corridor. She could smell it, the bittersweet aroma, the call of the morning, her one and only desire of the day. Just the thought of the piping hot liquid against her tongue! She gave a little skip at the thought.

Finally, the wooden door loomed before her. Marked with a mug on a saucer, her hands shook with adrenaline as she pushed the heavy wood open and stepped through the threshold.

"Kaitan!" The small, elderly gentleman exclaimed. He recognized her face, of course, this was only her daily routine for the past two years. Wide smile firmly on his wrinkled face, he held out the steaming mug of inky deliciousness. The world in a cup, her energy for the day!

"Thank you, Ted." She heaved out through her now jagged breath. She curled her fingers around the hot cup, closing her eyes as she lifted the drink to her lips.

Her day had begun

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No! But I'm excited to meet people and get started!
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

I've heard quite a few good things about you from the one that referred you. It's been near constant. I look forward to seeing you in action too!

What part of the Southern US? I'm in Louisiana. I can put on my Cajun drawl if you like. They ain't be gettin' nothin' on m' way o' talkin' no way no how.

And REV UP THOSE BELVES, because you'll be getting plenty of them from me.
Southern girls are the best. I'm from Georgia but I live in Kentucky. I can do the southern drawl or the hicky slang. Whatever floats your boat!