Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Servant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Allo.

I'd love to play as someone's servant/slave/butler, etc! If you want somebody like that to accompany you on your travels, or simply to treat like kodo droppings, do contact me! I have no restrictions on race or class.

Do have a reason why your character would have said servant or butler, though. ( having a slave is much easier. :P )

Thank ye.
Do you have any specific characters in mind for who'd fulfill this role? It's just I had a very interesting idea this afternoon pertaining to something similar to what you propose - i.e., playing a servant (well, a squire, but they were sort of like butlers!) - and I figure I need to RP with you more anyway, so :P

In any case, if you're interested, I could elaborate more in PM.
Ensuena is interested. Slave. Evil deeds will abound. Safety not guaranteed.

So is Vyndline. Need someone to carry books and talk nonsense to.

So is Calgar. Needs just a general run of the mill butler since he's kinda old.

Or I could just make a damn character for you. I like butlers!
Ironic, yes?

My Doctor Lustig can always use a helping hand. Lobotomies and the like aren't a one-woman gig.
Don't have a character for Edgar's proposition but I'd be happy to play a similar character for someone else as I also enjoy playing said character.