Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
It has gone a couple of years since i played World of Warcraft. I don't remember why i quit, but i spent my last months in WoW roleplaying. It was fun and i really became fond of it. When i later returned to Azeroth Cataclysm had already been released and i thought the game had lost its feeling. I am not completely new to RP but i am no pro.

[/quote][/font]What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Sweden and my primary language is Swedish. That's why my english is so bad.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine showed me WoW during early TBC but i didn't buy the game until WotLK. I later played Warcraft 3 and i really fell for the storyline of the game and it gave me a different view of Azeroth. It was then i started to RP.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was searching after a private RP server, so i just googled it. And now i'm here, lucky me :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
One might say that i am the "chilling at the inn" kind of roleplayer. This is partially true. I often RP in taverns, but that is just where the story begins! That's where i meet the right people for a nice RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin. You may think that's a pretty boring choice, but i am quite a boring person. Human Paladin was the first race and class i ever played and i kinda like it. But i don't always play as good characters, my characters often turn out to be corrupted and power hungry.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect what every roleplayer would expect... lots of fun RP! Not much more to say.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I have no idea. All rules seems to make sense.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Forgive me, i can barely write anything in English. I will not torment you with one of my poor stories.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, thanks for asking :D
Howdy, CoffeePro, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! There's nothing wrong with playing a human paladin and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :). I was looking forward to a story, but that's all right, I'll take the rain check on it!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

I suggest taking a gander at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

:) Again, welcome, and thank you for your polite and expansive answers. I hope you enjoy your stay~!
(06-23-2012, 09:46 AM)CoffeePro Wrote: [ -> ]What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
One might say that i am the "chilling at the inn" kind of roleplayer. This is partially true. I often RP in taverns, but that is just where the story begins! That's where i meet the right people for a nice RP.

While I enjoy the excitement that comes with events, "chilling at the inn" RP holds a special place in my heart because it's just the right place for characters to go and run into just about any kind of character you can imagine. The Goblin Ports Booty Bay and Ratchet are great for tavern RP so long as you tell people about it on LookingFor (/4 or /5 on the chat in game).

(06-23-2012, 09:46 AM)CoffeePro Wrote: [ -> ]What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin. You may think that's a pretty boring choice, but i am quite a boring person. Human Paladin was the first race and class i ever played and i kinda like it. But i don't always play as good characters, my characters often turn out to be corrupted and power hungry.

There are a good number of Paladins on this server and once you find them you'll find out that it's definitely not a boring choice. And as for playing baddies, please do! We're always in need of conflict here.

Anyways, welcome to the CotH!
Are we in need of baddies? I thought Rosencrat filled that quota by herself. Perhaps I shall bring Cynder back out.
(06-24-2012, 12:45 PM)Roxas65 Wrote: [ -> ]Are we in need of baddies?

Our goodies become baddies when they encounter their enemies. That's what I think there's always room for more of! Unwanted encounters always make for fun RP. Of course, I love seeing me some new evil aligned characters if those are the baddies you're thinking of.