Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Oh, I hate these sections. I guess because I'm very modest person, albeit the shy kind, even here on the internet of all places, it's a sort of inescapable. But that's a grim way to put it! But these sections always make me feel a bit queezy, because I always feel like I'm boasting or something, but I guess if anything this is the section to boast in.

I'm a 17 year old male from the US, I like to RP. That's about it as far as relevance goes. I'm not heavily into gaming, but more into the text stuff, like this. Aside from that I don't know what else to say, call me enigmatic by choice, or shy. I guarantee I'm a nice guy though, or I try to be, I'm more of a supporter than someone who would lead or anything.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from America, and my primary language is English. Which I make sure I'm at least fluent in.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I don't remember really. It's become a lot like being born for me, I don't actually remember how I got into it, just that it's something I'm into. It probably started when I was younger though, I played it with a few friends in the middle school, and it eventually sat in my browser, until I plunge into RP.

Oh yeah. I also find it's lore enjoyable, nothing ground breaking but it's got that integrity, and it's good enough to really get me into the role of a character, hence why I choose to RP in it so much.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I liked the server mainly because it had a sort of Goldey Locks aura about it. It was strict enough on its RP to disallow ridiculous loop holes, but not so much so it became persnickety. And in my opinion that's what makes it seem so appealing, its sort of an island among the rest of the servers I've been on.

As for how I got here, it was a suggestion from my good friends Riordian and Ralero. And so I came down to check things out, and here I am squeamishly pushing out an introduction.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

All kinds, though I enjoy a particular focus on character development and interaction. In my past RP, there was a greater emphasis on detail, in text large blocks of text. In WoW this factor is drawn out, if only a little, by the need to create good chemistry amongst characters and how they push through ordeals. It's the simplicity of the complexity I enjoy, and I try to enjoy it to its fullest extent. As well, I believe this can be enjoyed on any level.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

As of now, I have no specific liking for any race, aside from the large clumsy ones, they have no class and all.

As for my favorite class, it's the stealth class, the under the table kind of characters, who pursue their goals by using their wit, manipulation and quick thinking to press through a problem. I like it mainly because of the difficulty in doing so, and the thrill that comes with the risk of being foiled, or caught at any moment. Hence forth I dislike spymasters, too much magic, not enough skill, and that's what I enjoy about it, the skill. The ability to fashion themselves to fit a situation. Not to mention it gives focus away from the combat aspects, which are good in controlled bursts. The covert feel gives more way for character development, and all that good stuff.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I just hope to find some good times and fun Role play. As for what I expect, I'm not sure, but I'm sure there'll be something to really appreciate along the way, some unique and pure. And that's usually the best thing to hope for.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

This introduction system does well to filter out certain people who wouldn't be desired. I don't mean that in the high and proud kind of way. But no one likes a troll, and seeing a lack of those types of people is refreshing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope! Other than that I hope it's a good time.

Damn good.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy