Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I'm having some issues with downloads, but I'll get on ASAP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nymus and I are having some trouble with downloads (mostly because I was a lazy c**t and went offline while cataclysm accidentally uploaded in the background:( ).
I'll try to get on ASAP, but it likely won't be till about 4:00 today, CTRL US. Hopefully lots of people are still on at that time.
Yeeaaah, have to be very careful if you're patching up manually (as you've belated realized)!
If you haven't already (and/or have further patching issues), you can try downloading the full 3.3.5a WoW folder from the Downloads section of the forums.
Most of the 3.x patches can be applied while offline, eliminating the threat of accidentally patching to cataclysm as long as you have all the patches downloaded. I know what you mean with it being a pain, though. On this computer, my hard drive starts whirring angrily and sometimes needs an OS installer if I try to use the automatic blizzard updater.