Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: WYSIWYG post editor test!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do folks think of the WYSIWYG post editor currently being tested? I just installed the mod, so give it a try!
Test Test Test
This is gross. :X

...This isn't homework!
It's interesting, definatly gives you an idea of what's going on.
Woaaahhh, what AM I DOING RIGHT NOW?

I'm cool with it. :3
Boom shaka laka BOOM!

STILL NO SPOILER TAG? D:

Spoiler:
Or maybe this?
This is an audio test:
[audio]http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/files/20344_newgrounds_tot.mp3[/audio]
Yar.
Indeed it is, very good Kretol!

They grow up so fast...
Will you be able to implement a CotH skin for the new toolbar?

If so, it seems almost too perfect.
It's cool...but it's kinda an eyesore down at the bottom. Is there anyway to change it to match like the old quickpost did? :(
Why change it at all? I am confused.
(06-25-2012, 10:43 PM)Sorum Wrote: [ -> ]Why change it at all? I am confused.
My indisputable counter to that is: Why not?
(06-25-2012, 10:24 PM)Reigen Wrote: [ -> ]It's cool...but it's kinda an eyesore down at the bottom. Is there anyway to change it to match like the old quickpost did? :(
Fixed!
I love it. :3

MORE TEXT TYPES! FEWER ANNOYING TAGS ALL OVER THE BLOODY PLACE! :D
(06-26-2012, 12:29 AM)Kretol Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2012, 10:43 PM)Sorum Wrote: [ -> ]Why change it at all? I am confused.
My indisputable counter to that is: Why not?
I was going to say because of what Reigen said. HOWEVER with that fixed there's nothing more I am bothered by. I -do- enjoy the new full post format, it is white and I can finally see what I wrote without having to CTRL+A before posting. Lovin' it.
(06-26-2012, 12:50 AM)Sorum Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to say because of what Reigen said. HOWEVER with that fixed there's nothing more I am bothered by. I -do- enjoy the new full post format, it is white and I can finally see what I wrote without having to CTRL+A before posting. Lovin' it.
I'm actually rather fond of being able to switch between 'code' view and 'post-processing' view, myself. Now I just need to discover how to add buttons on here for custom BBCode.
Pages: 1 2 3