Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Is it okay to help some savage trolls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and my guild, The Justicars of the Horde, want to help some forest trolls in eversong woods. There are some Blood elves who want to kill them, we want to stop that. We have access to supplies, weapons, and armors. How do we portray that ICly?
Well...firstly know that you may be branded as traitors for helping a hostile faction that harms all the horde.

Secondly, you'd want to talk to the person running the events as they may not want you to interfere with the storyline they wanted to do. If I remember right, Duraza is the one who is organizing the events. Depending on what he says, you can go from there to decide how you can help the enemy faction.
Yeah, you should really talk it over with Duraza, and also consider the consequences of your actions.
What if i try to do it secretly?
... You should still talk with the person running the event. It's common courtesy.
Okay, I'll ask him.
What they said. Contact Duraza first so you guys can work something out together. Barging in on someone's event and potentially ruining their planning is rather impolite and not very considerate to the one running the event. :) Just for future reference.

And, I'd drop a note here...

Keep in mind that the Forest Trolls won't necessarily show any appreciation for being "helped". Don't be surprised if they attack you too, because they most likely will.

(And, the risk of being branded a traitor to the Blood Elven race and the state of Silvermoon is rather... large.)
Quote:Keep in mind that the Forest Trolls won't necessarily show any appreciation for being "helped". Don't be surprised if they attack you too, because they most likely will.

(And, the risk of being branded a traitor to the Blood Elven race and the state of Silvermoon is rather... large.)

Keep this in mind. You wouldn't be the first person to have their Reputation with Silvermoon dropped to Enemy.

EDIT-ed my spacing. Holy heck, this new writing thingy makes -huge- spaces between the lines.
Send me a PM sometime. I'm sure we can work something out to make it fun for all sides.