Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Several RP-related questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Is it alright to RP as a Deathguard (and on top of that, is it acceptable to RP as a /nonexistent in lore/ Deathguard Motor Patrol unit? Grin2) I'm just looking for reasons to have my motorcycle, really.
2. Could an Undead remember bits and pieces of his life as a Human, and if so can he regret committing suicide ICly? (long shot I know, but I'm brainstorming RP scenarios)
3. If #1 isn't acceptable, may I RP as a Deathguard Cavalry unit?
1. We don't let people play guards on here, meaning that we don't let folks be in a position of authority where they can make arrests or the like in cities. Beyond that, go for it.

2. Undead can remember bits from their previous lives. How much they remember varies from undead to undead.

3. See #1.

Edit: Since people are now coming to me confused: technically guards are allowable, but not in this context. He'd have to get special permission, and he can't do that as a peon.
Hm. Would a mercenary using Deathguard gear work, then?
You can wear whatever you want as long as you aren't officially a character of authority over others.

Edit: Though keep in mind if you say that IC the armor really is Deathguard armor, you would need a good reason why your character has that set. Same for things like the Stormwind guard set. You would need to say like perhaps the character is ex-military or something.
My character was a Stormwind before death, actually - came up with that idea on Day 1, but I'll probably scrap it for Deathguard.
Perhaps he could be a former Stormwind soldier that fell to undeath, served for a while in the deathguard, and then went on his own way, maybe keeping some of his deathguard gear to remember his past?
While we're on this topic, does anyone have a good resource on the forsaken military?
Sadly no, I can only gather bits and pieces of the Deathguard lore. I'll have to make up things as I go along.