Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: CotH, Je t'aime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Casablanca_3.jpg]

So! As advanced notice (so that I have outside help in not inadvertantly booking myself for RP!) I'll be in Paris, France from July 11th to July 18th. My internet usage will either be nonexistent or sporadic!

:) Normally I wouldn't do an absense post, but a week seems to be a decent-enough time to let people know I won't be around! Thanks, y'all.

Hug
[Image: tumblr_m5zqdl0bfo1qkp9gro1_500.png]

Have le fun!
Have fun, Caraboo!
Bon voyage!
I'll stalk you. <3

(Why do Cara and Xanthe remind me of Applejack and Rarity, I wonder)
(06-30-2012, 05:14 PM)Holynexus Wrote: [ -> ](Why do Cara and Xanthe remind me of Applejack and Rarity, I wonder)
A fantastic question, seeing as how I do not watch that show or subscribe to its subculture!

Thanks, all, for the well-wishes and bon voyages!
McKnight...I seriously want all the French bread. D:
Say bonjour to mother France for me! Remind them of the mass they abandoned in America!
Je n'aime pas des oeuves verts et le jambon.
Thats all you need to know. Enjoy.
I had to study Paris as a unit in French class.

It was terrible.

However, I am certain it will be more fun in person! J'espère que vous amuzez-vous! Au revoir!
Just make jokes at Sarkozy's expense and they will accept you as one of their own.
[Image: sol.jpg]
Au revoir, moi Gnomish ami Caravan!
We'll miss you, Caravan. :(
Noooooooooo! I demand you avoid the frenchies!

(Enjoy yourself!)
In the words of Dexter...

"Omlette du fromage."

CANNOT go wrong there, especially if you repeat it over and over again. Oh and, uh. Don't watch Taken before you go.

I'm an awful person.

Edit: Sorry, unless Liam Neeson is your close relative. Then watch away!
Pages: 1 2