Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Edward Talbot Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from Mexico and my first language is spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?: A friend told me about the game arround 2 years ago, then I quite because it became somehow borring, now Im looking for a World of Warcraft RP server to join and people to RP with.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Google

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy quality roleplay like expeditions or animal RP like being a cat. Those are my favorite tipes of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Paladin, it can heal, protect and do damage. Not to mention it looks really cool in some armor.

What are your expectations of this server?: Quality RP, people RPing everywhere, trading, defeating bosses in RP, doing expeditions into the jungle, stand next to a tree waiting for people to Roleplay with. That kind of stuff, quality rp.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I cant really choose an appealing Rule from your set of rules. But I can say I really like how you explain what type of people you want in the server and what tipe dont, like the maturity section, I really agree with that, immaturity is the worst for RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Edward Talbot was walking in the forest middle of the night, he was heading towards his house back from a hard day of work in his pumpkin farm. He seems happy because this season has been really good for his crops. Edward Talbot takes out his bottle of wine and drinks a bit. All of a sudden a group of giant forest spiders apear all of a sudden, Edward is scared and the spiders seem to be hungry. Edward starts running towards the inside of the forest where fog doesnt let him see farther than 10 feet. The spider sounds start growing as he runs towards a small cave, he enters the cave and notices its a death end. The spiders start entering the cave surrounding him. Edward decides to throw his bottle of wine at them. All of a sudden the spiders stop heading toward Edward and start surrounding the broken bottle of wine in the floor. Their scent must take the wine as a best victim. Edward takes the oportunity and runs away, toward his house. Thanking that bottle of wine was in his bag.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: The fact that I talk in spanish, I really try to keep a good grammar and spelling but sometimes I miss a little bit. I hope you can understand this, and also pardon me for the lack of it. I hope to be accepted regardless this.
Hola, Senor Talbot!

A warning of sorts. Most of us are English speakers here, but we're all very willing to be patient. If you ever have issue with a word or phrase, don't be afraid to ask!

I'm sure you have already, but please take the time to review the aforementioned Rules, FAQs, and Policies. Despite it being stressed, there are still folks that assume they know the contents (probably based on experiences on other servers), and then later they discover we're a bit more strict in various areas (language tends to be one that people seem to overlook).

At any rate, hope you enjoy your stay here!