Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A couple moderately important questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, as you can see, I have a couple questions.

Question the first: Will I have to level up to 80 myself, or will I receive/unlock/discover an already level 80 character?

Question the second: Will I have to farm for gear? I've done some research on the tubes of you, and it mostly shows people inputting commands and gear popping out of thin azerothian air.

No more question, as of now. Thanks!
Hello Smoothy! Lemme give you the run-down on those two questions:

Numero Uno: You don't need to level yourself. You can purchase a special token in game (Cost: 300 gold) to be leveled up to 50 without having to write a profile.

After you've written a profile, however, and it is approved, you will be bumped up to 80. No problem, no work.

Numero Dos: No need to farm! We have vendors in game that provide you with many RPing outfits. If you don't see something you like from them, you can use the .addrpitem function in-game to spawn non-statted armor and weapons.

Hope that helps!
Completing Rosencrat's answers:

1: You can't level past 50 before you profile the character or it will be locked until you do so.

2: Do
Code:
.lo rp [item name]
to get it's link and then use it with
Code:
.addrpitem [link]

Note these items have 0 stats and the weapons aren't actually weapons. If you want stat gear you have to buy them from our Dungeon Gear vendors or grind it/buy it from Dalaran.