Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction Lacidious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I reallly enjoy roleplaying on retail wow, whatever time i can find to play wow i usually roleplay.Although i wouldn't call myself the greatest roleplayer. I find it some of the most fun in wow.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am a canadian and my main language is english

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off playing warcraft III, followed by world of warcraft.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My friend posted on facebook about getting into the server and i thought i would try and get in. The thing that drew me into the server is that one, I heared that it was the "Best" private roleplay server and two, I would really enjoy not having to deal with "trolls" when i am roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any sort of roleplaying except for E.R.P, but i dont judge anyone who does E.R.P. I think my favorite kind of roleplaying has got to be Kingdom Roleplay

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class combonation has got to be a human paladin. I Really enjoy the concept of that paladin and the lore behind the class, but in my mind it just seems very odd to have a non human paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this sever to have a great roleplaying community and great roleplays, I also expect it not to be full of god moders/emoters, and especially meta-roleplayers, not that i would be dissapointed in the server for those reasons, they seem to just lower the quality of my roleplay. Even though they are against the rules i do think there might be one or two people who have gone out of their to ruin the roleplay experience of other people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The most appealing rule is easily no god-mode or meta roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the background for my main character, i really hope you enjoy it :)

When i was about Nineteen I lived in new avalon, which was a settlment created by the "Scarlet Crusade" my family moved there when naxxramas had left to northrend. We had an okay life there untill acherus floated above our town. Right where naxxramas and floated. nobody knew what it held untill the death knights came down I was working and when i came home It had been set ablaze, I ran inside to find my family only to see them all lying there dead, except one brother, which i could not find. I was hit on the head and when i awoke I was laying in the center of acherus. apparently i had potential and they were going to train me to be a death knight. I killed countless people, my neighbors and my friends, i didnt know why i had done it, maybe a sense of superiority. all i can remember was the screaming, so many different screams all stuck in my head. Then, when the argent crusade came and freed us from the lich king, i didnt know what to do, so i went to Stormwind City to try and find my brother. after i had received a pardon from the king and as i left Stormwind castle, i saw some little gutter rat, and i knew that it was my brother. Filled with anger i ran him through with my sword, I was angry that i became so powerfull, and he was weak, trash. I ran away from the area as quick as i could and i joined the guard, i had thought nobody would think that a member of the guard would have killed some little beggar. So i started a brand new life in stormwind and that is really all that you need to know about me.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would really appreciate it if you were to add me to your online community and i really do hope you enjoyed my story.
Howdy, Lacidious

Godmodding's something we specifically try to avoid here. But eh, sometimes things slip through the cracks. Nowhere's perfect. But if you ever have a problem with a player, please contact the GM team and we'll handle it.

I'm sure you have already, but please take the time to review the aforementioned Rules, FAQs, and Policies. Despite it being stressed, there are still folks that assume they know the contents (probably based on experiences on other servers), and then later they discover we're a bit more strict in various areas (language tends to be one that people seem to overlook).

At any rate, hope you enjoy your stay here!